SMD Youtube Channel takes the #2 spot back!

I couldnt imagine having that many views and subscribers...i get excited when i get a email saying i got a new subscriber or too..i bet you get those every minute! Good stuff unk :)

right?? lol i havent even topped 50 subs yet :(

congrats!! :drinks:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Guess I'll do my part and sub now, lol

HT your avitar is hella funny is that chuck norris killing kitties hahahahahhaha. Congrats Steve that's cool as shit. I remember a few months back when you got the #3 spot from davids farm now the #2 on your way to #1. Having fun and doing something you love and making a little money at it has to be a cool feeling. :good:

It's not that funny, those kittens had a condition causing them to become paralyzed and fall over. They eventually died soon after from the condition

Anyways, congrats Steve!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

that is a lot of subscribers

to put it in comparison Steve has enough subscribers to more then double up the size of the city I live in.

85,088 subscribers is huge.

Now that the population is so big have to call him Mayor

Pshh the town I live in has a population of 700.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I think to pay homage to Top Gear Mr Meade should pose for a pic in a similar pose as the Stig is in the Top Gear avatar and have it photo-shopped in the same colors. As to pay homage to Mr Meade, Top Gear should let the Stig drive the Hoe around their test track and see how the Hoe fairs against other super cars. :P