bryanbowles90 Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I work for a machine shop. Bennett Machine and Fabricating to be exact. I love my job... wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
YoungBuck Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 Just Graduated, running hogs daily, gonna go to college in the fall. need money for apt. and car and school expenses or I will be homeless.. PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
Stephen Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 at least the 3rd one of these threads. I work here http://www.finmec.com/ you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
BeatBox Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 I teach music to kiddies! Pre K-6th graders. you?... Man I used to work at BW3's and sold weed on the side like 10 years ago. That was the best time of my life! alteast your honest easy money but id hate to watch my back all the time
homiewes Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 i work at a hard wood flooring company, i would like to go to school in the medical field My youtube channel, please subscribehttp://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza
BassMunky Posted June 13, 2011 Report Posted June 13, 2011 p star lol, nah work car audio shop man. Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported
NightmareImpala Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 I am a licensed pesticide tech for a local property management / landscape company. Moneys good but the production bonuses are better ;-) TEAM DISTANT THUNDER
Psycho631 Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 I build custom water pumps for an HVAC company, bin there five years now. ''The Darkest Souls Are Not Those Wich Choose To Exist Within The Hell Of The Abyss, But Those Wich Choose To Break Free From The Abyss And Move Silently Amoung Us''
Rockbrook Posted June 14, 2011 Report Posted June 14, 2011 i Slave at McFucks...erhmm i meant McDonalds, im supposed to be going into the "Manager Training Classes" next month, all for a whopping 1$ raise. Lol but hey it gets the bills paid for now...Barely. so you're going to be a McManager? Yep
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.