so.... who are you liking for president so far?

I made the car in the ditch analogy on my own dime. Didn't quote obama or nothing(I didn't even know they even used that as an analogy.) :shrug: . Watch who you're calling a lemming because I'm far from it. I'm not an Obama fan. Just it isn't exactly all his fault this shit is happening. Our beloved senate is at fault too.

I'm surprised you had never heard him say that. He spontaneously read it off his teleprompter every chance he got last year. 8)

Nope, being completely honest I never heard him use it. A quick google search and I indeed found it. :drinks:

I don't watch TV news. Too much bias and bullshit. From all the networks. <_<

We need to undo this: http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/boehner-lies-about-bush-tax-cuts-and-deficits

For those that do not care to read:

Where are our (under 250K net) tax cuts Mr. Bush? You instead cut billions of taxes from those who made over 250,000 a year... irresponsibly forcing us into a red ink disposal of our economy.

And need to keep the right column from becoming as big as the left column if we want to fix this.

debt%20changes%20under%20bush%20obama.jpg?uuid=qZCizrbZEeCYzBMQCYwsyQ

Now many will argue that the corporations will increase the cost to us, but they will do it regardless of the govt regulating or not. And that's a fact. Corporations are the reason why we have regulations and rules in industry. Remember why the FDA was founded? Or does anyone else need a history lesson? Corporations are not, and will not be responsible enough for self regulation. They will try to make profit margin regardless. It's depressing, but fact.

If you make anything under 250K a year, you're getting screwed over by congress. And it's not the dems fault.

(And seriously, I'm not a "Liberal" I'm indifferent to parties. I don't side with Dems and I don't side with Reps. I side with what I feel is right.)

Hell I'd run for president if I didn't have to sell my soul to the Republican party to get elected. Sans having to deal with mudslinging and typical political bullshit. But alas, Not old enough. :shrug:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

This is what pisses me off to no end

1) you have the dumb fucks who have no clue how a bill even gets pass go and say they hate a certain member based on media, what others are saying, what they read in the news. These are just the idiot nuthuggers and shouldnt even be allowed to vote! The dumb and idiot comments from uninformed people is what is gong to continue to push the United States deeper and deeper into the hole.

2) You idiot mutherfuckers who things Obama has ANYTHING to do with the prices of gas should to drive into a wall without a seatbelt. These oil companies are making BILLIONS of dollars in profit with no governing on what they can charge. For those who have no business experience, profit means what you have left over after EVERYTHING is paid!

3) Then we have the know it alls who have the solution to all of the issues at hand. But these are the same dumbass fucks who are not running for office to implement the correct plan that they have to correct the issue. Its easy to sit up there and bash someone for they are doing wrong but then offer no resolution. My thoughts are if it was that easy of a plan to fix the issue then why in the hell is it not implemented?

Point in case is that every politician that is getting elected into office is getting paid off from someone. This is deeper than what me and you see on the television. We are not there in the rooms, we do not know what is being said behind the scenes so we REALLY dont know. We only know what the news and web tells us that and I would take that with a grain of salt! I dont give a shit about a republican nor a democrat. What I give a shit about is what bill that are being pass that is going to help my me, my son, and friends in this world we live in. The bills that are going to help those in need and the ones that will support those who put their lives on the line for us everyday.

A prime example of what I am trying to say is this:

There was a post made a few days ago from a member that posted what he received in an email about adding a 1% tax to all banking transactions, and the very next comment was that it was Obama's plan to get more money from us. Then based on what that member said other members agreed without doing any information on the situation at hand.

Until we come together as one like we were when those fuckers took out the twin towers we will never move forward. When America seen all those people die in blood we quickly came together and didnt give a shit about a democrat or a republican, we cared about helping each other, being there for those that were lost and doing what we could to keep each other strong.

ninja has spoken

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I back up Sensai 100%.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Well put sensai. I agree entirely. :clapping:

2007 Mazda 3s Sport- Custom Short Ram, Vibrant 4-2-1 Header, Trubendz Exhaust, Magnaflow Resonator and XL Muffler, Mazdaspeed Springs, 18" Baccarats with Tigerpaw GTZ 225/40R 18's

Awards:

MECA Phat Car 1st Place

MECA Show n' Tell : 112.5db's on whatever was in my CD changer

MECA SQL Stock 1st Place

MECA Import Mild 2nd Place

the rep debate was pretty awesome last night.

some assholes got tore.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Ron Paul x whatever number we're at.

Ron Paul is great... Too bad he never stands a chance in hell. He's just a little too crazy ;)

Personally, I wish Ross wasn't 500 years old.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

as much as I'd rather have a REAL progressive liberal in office, Barack Obama is going to win a second term in a race against either Bachmann or Romney. As far as this "bring troops home" issue goes, I would somewhat support it with substantial missile defense systems installed to leave a presence with nations like Iran, China, and North Korea. We could easily do without stationing 100,000 troops in Germany, but I have a feeling that the removal of over 75,000 troops from the Pacific would open the doors to a large shift in regional influence in favor of China and the DPRK. With our 28,500 troops in South Korea and 53,000 in Japan, the North Koreans know to get violent at all the right times, if those troops were absent, then the chances of a war breaking out on the Korean peninsula are FAR more likely which would get us into another major conflict on behalf of our South Korean allies. now most of you voting for republican candidates like to pull the "we aren't the world police" card, and you are right. however, the republican candidate that you support would defend an attack on Israel by a major nation in an absolute heartbeat. it all comes down to one simple reason: they are our allies and we stick by them. the conservatives always say that America is not the world police, yet they advocate a war with Iran due to the fact that they threaten ISRAELS existence.

Archived