so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Ron Paul is someone who would laugh and throw anything like SOPA in the trash where it belongs. Monster is a big fucking cry baby, and no legitimate claim to the problems they address. And many of the sites listed on their blacklist hardly even apply. Shame on them, and the 80 something representatives who are in favor of this bill. I hope everyone has checked with their state to see who has Yay'd and send them packets of feces.

i was watching news today the said that sopa / pipa(i think is senate version) has been pushed back bc of what google and wickapedia did(setting it up so ppl could easily contact there representive) alot of them backed down in the house and senate even several sponsers and co sponsers :good:

edit: and id prob agree ron paul but he don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

Ron Paul is someone who would laugh and throw anything like SOPA in the trash where it belongs. Monster is a big fucking cry baby, and no legitimate claim to the problems they address. And many of the sites listed on their blacklist hardly even apply. Shame on them, and the 80 something representatives who are in favor of this bill. I hope everyone has checked with their state to see who has Yay'd and send them packets of feces.

i was watching news today the said that sopa / pipa(i think is senate version) has been pushed back bc of what google and wickapedia did(setting it up so ppl could easily contact there representive) alot of them backed down in the house and senate even several sponsers and co sponsers :good:

edit: and id prob agree ron paul but he don't have a snowballs chance in hell.

It was already said that Obama would push this back (funny, same person who signed away on the NDAA) but pushing it back is not what needs to be done. More steps need to be made to protect the liberties, freedoms, and rights we have as a People, and as an American. The government was made to maintain order to protect the people, not maintain the people to protect their order. But when you look and see your Senate or Congress on the list that said YAY, I would hope you write them and say, find another job next term because we are NOT voting for you, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

P.S. Ron Paul has a HUGE chance to make it into the White House. The only issue, is overcoming that notion that he can't based off of standards "made up" by the establishment. Think about it, they have created a mold and filled it with people, who like them, promise us The People what we want, but then never deliver. The whole while lining their pockets, taking endowments, bonuses, and profiting off of the misfortune and decay of our society. Has there really been any significant differences between Clinton, Bush, or Obama? Not really, the names change. But the administration and establishment as a whole stay the same. And the MSM (mainstream media) has done everything it can to create this huge fallacy that he has no true chance as the President. The truth of it is, he IS. And MSM will continue to say, "Republicans do not want him." or that "He has no true base." or that "Newt Gengrich is the only other person to challenge Mitt Romney for the GOP Nomination." Think about it, a person lacking in funds and support, who was forced to resign as Speaker, was charged with over 80 eithics violations, and fined over $300,000 is our only other option? Says who? Says the establishment. Because they do not want someone like Ron Paul in office because he WILL change it. Throw this greedy, sulfurous industrial machine on its head and take us back to where we need to be.

My....$0.10, :lol:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I still think the chances for ron paul are less because of the govt controlled televised shows.. How much of wat happens do we really hear about? And govt controlled Internet would just fuel this too if it is passed before the election..

IMO the govt are litterally trying to pull the wool over the people eyes and take full control of the nation.. Kind of drastic but history shows power corrupts people and their greed only ends badly, name one nation or civilization that stayed on the top of their time...

You can't because they all have fallen or lost most of their "power"

That being said vote for the only candidate that is for the people and the only hope for the near future... Ron Paul

On a side note kinda off topic, you all know of the end of the world or whatever.. Suposedly in dec 2012.. Which I have read based on the minuscule error of the myan calendar would be pushed back into the begginging or mid 2013 year .. Think about when the next election is.. Right before that..

Not saying I believe in it.. But with the events that have been going on I do foresee something bad happening..

Back in topic again, Vote Ron Paul lol

Laying frame soon.. System has to wait

I've been wanting to see Ron Paul take office for a while now, and will keep voting for him until he's no longer interested in being president.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Rather vote for someone I want in office, or not vote at all, than choosing between didleedee and didleedumb that usually are the main candidates

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

SOPA SOPA SOPA, all my friends on FB thats all they talked about too...

99% never heard of the NDAA

I guess blind america is NOT ok with taking away interwebs, but IS ok with being detained indefinitely without charges.

sigh... i hate most americans... and if it ever comes to be that the government trys to fully take over, if im still enlisted when that happens, i can assure you.. I will be against them

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived