so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Right now I'm thinking Ron Paul. Obama just keeps spending on bullshit. Paul is supposed to be some sort of "economic genius". Eh who knows if he can really do anything with that. The funny thing is when you watch their speeches and they talk about all the problems in America and then they say that they will fix them. I didn't hear them mention "how" they just simply say they will do it. They all focus on popular opinions for votes. Hell they seem to do anything for votes. I need to read more before making a final decision. I don't want to vote for someone and regret it the next month.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Anyone that believes that voting for a candidate representing either of the "big two" parties will change anything is a complete ignoramus. Yes, things will change, because the economy is cyclical. No one is going to take away your guns, no one is going to outlaw abortion and no one is going to "fix" the economy in four years. The economy is larger than one man or one political party and it takes many years for it to make large swings.

Oh, and to all of the morons that blame Obama 100% for all of the ineffective economic changes we've tried to make the past four years with little success, just keep in mind that no major change happens without the approval of congress. And no new laws are passed without congress. And that congress has done everything in it's power to contradict the president since it became republican controlled. Congress and it's ineffective structure is at least 1/2 the reason we are where we are today.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Anyone that believes that voting for a candidate representing either of the "big two" parties will change anything is a complete ignoramus. Yes, things will change, because the economy is cyclical. No one is going to take away your guns, no one is going to outlaw abortion and no one is going to "fix" the economy in four years. The economy is larger than one man or one political party and it takes many years for it to make large swings.

Oh, and to all of the morons that blame Obama 100% for all of the ineffective economic changes we've tried to make the past four years with little success, just keep in mind that no major change happens without the approval of congress. And no new laws are passed without congress. And that congress has done everything in it's power to contradict the president since it became republican controlled. Congress and it's ineffective structure is at least 1/2 the reason we are where we are today.

That is the first argument I have read that speaks the truth about our current government. Thank you very much Captain Stupid :lol2: I'm sorry your name cracks me up. In all seriousness it is funny how people have pointed the finger solely at Obama. Though he is to blame for some of the problem he is not to blame for all of it.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

What was Obama doing before his presidency? I'm tired of people thinking his hands are clean when in fact, how did he help prevent any of the situations plaguing the economy today? Look at his voting record. The only ignoramus is the person who thinks he had no responsibility to the American people prior to being sworn in as president.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

What was Obama doing before his presidency? I'm tired of people thinking his hands are clean when in fact, how did he help prevent any of the situations plaguing the economy today? Look at his voting record. The only ignoramus is the person who thinks he had no responsibility to the American people prior to being sworn in as president.

See that's the problem right there. He has done his dirt and has done stupid things but the big problem is the fact that people find a way to blame him for everything. It's not all of his fault but he did play his part in it. No one is calling him a saint just kills me how everyone makes him out to be the person to blame for every damn problem this country has.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

No, the problem is like you, people dont know how to take responsibility. Case in point, Obama did not vote against the Iraq invasion. Now he villifies the war and blames it for a portion of the debt. Um, when he had a chance to stop it, did he? And now, since you're still unable to hold him responsible he's already looking into his own foreign issue. Yep.

Here's the dirt. I call it like it is, you keep thinking I'm blaming everything on him.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im voting Trippi Congo for President

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

That's bullshit. Obama had free reign to do anything he wanted for two years before the Republicans took back the house. He did nothing but increase the debt. I might add that the then senator Obama in 2008 called Bush un-Patriotic for having a 9 trillion dollar debt and not not even 4 years later it is over 16 trillion. He has got to go.

Its funny how worked up some of you get with these opinions of Obama, or any other candidate. Knowing damn well that it doesn't matter who is elected, they are all talk, and the debt is going to increase regardless who wins. Unless there is some major fucking overhaul of the entire federal government. But that won't happen because people don't/won't take the time to do what it takes to invoke change.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived