so.... who are you liking for president so far?

Its funny how worked up some of you get with these opinions of Obama, or any other candidate. Knowing damn well that it doesn't matter who is elected, they are all talk, and the debt is going to increase regardless who wins. Unless there is some major fucking overhaul of the entire federal government. But that won't happen because people don't/won't take the time to do what it takes to invoke change.

Go to Ron Pauls web page and look at his "overhaul" plan.....he is the only one that makes any sense at all

Oh, and to all of the morons that blame Obama 100% for all of the ineffective economic changes we've tried to make the past four years with little success, just keep in mind that no major change happens without the approval of congress. And no new laws are passed without congress. And that congress has done everything in it's power to contradict the president since it became republican controlled. Congress and it's ineffective structure is at least 1/2 the reason we are where we are today.

That's bullshit. Obama had free reign to do anything he wanted for two years before the Republicans took back the house. He did nothing but increase the debt. I might add that the then senator Obama in 2008 called Bush un-Patriotic for having a 9 trillion dollar debt and not not even 4 years later it is over 16 trillion. He has got to go.

So then, using your own argument....if Romney were elected president with two years (at the least) of a Republican backed congress, he should have all this bad economy shit straightened out, right? If you think either candidate gives a rat's ass about you, your little problems, or anything other than lining their own pockets, you're sadly mistaken. My comments above are not pro or anti Obama. I simply stated that the system if fucked up and needs a major overhaul because it no longer serves the people. Pull your head out of your partisan ass and recognize.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

government = crooked bastards trying to fill their own pockets.

and there is no possible way all people in the US can be satisfied with any president ever, due to the 314.5million people, there is no way everyone will be happy. People need to understand they need to vote for the lesser of two evils, and what will help the US plant its feet on the ground again, rather than what helps their tax bracket/salary etc. All i will say is i am voting for the candidate that i believe will help the country regardless if he makes my life harder to live.

/rant

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

" I simply stated that the system if fucked up and needs a major overhaul because it no longer serves the people. Pull your head out of your partisan ass and recognize."

No you didn't You threw out the same bullshit line that all Obama slurpers keep throwing out. It's always about blaming the republicans and the last administration.

No you didn't You threw out the same bullshit line that all Obama slurpers keep throwing out. It's always about blaming the republicans and the last administration.

I didn't vote for Obama, nor do I plan to this election and I am no Obama "slurper", you're just showing the same partisan politics that keeps this country in stagnation. You refuse to listen to what anyone else says and only wanna hear what you wanna hear. And you continue to tow your own party line and rhetoric whether it fits the argument or not. Both sides are guilty of this and THAT is what has our system so fucked up. You had no problem quoting me in your above statement, so I challenge you to quote where I blamed republicans for anything. I blamed politicians, I blamed politics, and I pointed my finger at the ineffectual nature of our system, but I NEVER blamed a single or collective political candidate or party. You're a partyline towing dope. Keep your head in the sand and continue believing your party is in the right. THEY ARE BOTH WRONG, ONE IS AS EQUAL AND CULPABLE FOR OUR FAILURES AS THE OTHER!

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

so I challenge you to quote where I blamed republicans for anything.

Are you serious?

OK....This is YOU blaming Republicans for Obama's economic failure.

. And that congress has done everything in it's power to contradict the president since it became republican controlled.

I guess your username isn't ironic as much as it is a dead on balls description of you. Ray was right all along.

I will not respond to anything else you post in this thread so save it. I have no interest in debating a child who comes right out of the box name calling.

team obama is what im in so far, that can always change though

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

so I challenge you to quote where I blamed republicans for anything.

Are you serious?

OK....This is YOU blaming Republicans for Obama's economic failure.

. And that congress has done everything in it's power to contradict the president since it became republican controlled.

I guess your username isn't ironic as much as it is a dead on balls description of you. Ray was right all along.

I will not respond to anything else you post in this thread so save it. I have no interest in debating a child who comes right out of the box name calling.

BOOM.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived