to not own a product just becasue its made my a certain company seems rather retarded to me.

I'm still waiting for concrete stuff that shows someones android phone is better then an iphone. there are a few things but ive yet to see one person say one..just...its an iphone.

I dont like how locked down the Iphone is due to apple owning it..

I hate Itunes, and how apple forces it down your throat... and the only way to bypass Itunes is to *hack* your phone...

thats why I dislike apple, and not the phone.... and I think its a very valid reason LOL

*edit

for your android better than iphone response

4g, front facing cam that you DO NOT need to be on wifi to use...

google fucking maps with navi... that hands down is super useful...

the tegra 2 processor... hands down best in the market right now...

oh yeah, no itunes... i am able to use my phone as a hard drive.... and can put ANY file on it to store it....

stock.... non rooted...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

to not own a product just becasue its made my a certain company seems rather retarded to me.

I'm still waiting for concrete stuff that shows someones android phone is better then an iphone. there are a few things but ive yet to see one person say one..just...its an iphone.

I hate Itunes, and how apple forces it down your throat... and the only way to bypass Itunes is to *hack* your phone...

thats why I dislike apple, and not the phone.... and I think its a very valid reason LOL

itunes does pretty much the same things as windows media player only they are tryign to not allow ILLEGAL activity. Theres STILL alot more useful programs on the app store then android market.

It being locked down is the only reason it doesnt do all the stupid shit that most android phones do...ie lock up, have shitty battery life, just overall lack luster applications. no support from real companies...because theres no protection for thier investments.

itunes does pretty much the same things as windows media player only they are tryign to not allow ILLEGAL activity. Theres STILL alot more useful programs on the app store then android market.

It being locked down is the only reason it doesnt do all the stupid shit that most android phones do...ie lock up, have shitty battery life, just overall lack luster applications. no support from real companies...because theres no protection for thier investments.

but who honestly uses windows media player? LOL I use VLC, because it plays everything

like i said, I love the iphone, hate apple for locking it down the way they do LOL..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I opened this thread expecting the Op to be Ray for some reason. Then I read it and was all :( and then I finished reading and was like :drinks: I love my 3GS, that's how I get on SMD lol

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

*edit

for your android better than iphone response

4g, front facing cam that you DO NOT need to be on wifi to use...

google fucking maps with navi... that hands down is super useful...

the tegra 2 processor... hands down best in the market right now...

oh yeah, no itunes... i am able to use my phone as a hard drive.... and can put ANY file on it to store it....

stock.... non rooted...

4g isnt available everywhere, and im sure the next itteration of the iphone will have 4g anyhow...seems your comparing the newest gen of android to last gens single processor iphone, thats not exactly fair.

front facing cameras are pretty gimmicky imo they are all shitty quality and seriously nobody really uses them at this point.

with a program ON YOUR COMPUTER not the iphone you can use an iphone as a harddrive.

before anyone calls me a fanboy...i dont own an iphone i own an android phone :)

...you'll come back ;)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i have a Sprint Samsung Epic 4g. and this phone is badass. It is really fast, Internet is fast, This site loads up really quick. But i do stay connected to 4g all day. Sprint navi has always been on point throughout 5 different states... never really got to play around with a iphone. but i can say the Epic, is just Epic

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Thats wasup i love my iphone4 i wont go back to anroid it froze on me too much and im not into all that custom work like wallpapera, themes, etc. Btw i had a moto droid before this.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Archived