so what i woke up to this morning

I know what it's like, constantly check your local craigslist and pawn shops, might turn up

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

oh no 5k is safe as well as mechman 270 alt. the only thing im really out is a mids/high amp and head unit. everything else was going to be replaced by MECA world finals...now just a little earlier. :)

funny shit is i had 2 packs of smokes a 12 pack in the back seat, dmm's, clamp meter and a term lab still left in the car...so that leads me to believe that someone just wanted to fuck up my slamology weekend....sorry for their luck not going to happen

sorry to hear man, but i do hope you catch them fuckers!

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

oh no 5k is safe as well as mechman 270 alt. the only thing im really out is a mids/high amp and head unit. everything else was going to be replaced by MECA world finals...now just a little earlier. :)

funny shit is i had 2 packs of smokes a 12 pack in the back seat, dmm's, clamp meter and a term lab still left in the car...so that leads me to believe that someone just wanted to fuck up my slamology weekend....sorry for their luck not going to happen

Someone was scurred you were gonna beat them eh? ;)

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

What do u mean u can't do anything about it there's always something u can do fuck that ppl need to pay for stealing !! I'm sorry bro this happend and ur right what goes around comes around but I guess that's just me I get even

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

if you know who it is and you can prove it and they are a member of this forum id like to know. or if you happen to need some info about said individual I may know a guy

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Damn that sux bad bro... You seem to have a positive head on your shoulders though bro so i guess you arent going to let this hold you down and thats good.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Damn bro, Since my car has no insurance now, I was thinking of whiping down my interior, and stop going into my car. So if someone was ever to break in, just have the cops dust for prints and thiers will be the only ones in there.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Did u have an alarm

just ford's wonderful theft deterrent system

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

if you know who it is and you can prove it and they are a member of this forum id like to know. or if you happen to need some info about said individual I may know a guy

thanks n8...yes the person i believe had something to do with is a memeber...but not on very much. i'll pm with more info

and i know some pretty crazy fuckers too :)

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Archived