ive been jumped multiple times.one sent me to the hospital with a broken jaw and a screw in my jaw some broken teeth and a rib and shot in the thigh all at once.all because i was minding my own business with headphones in my ears and not hearing them calling my name until i got sucker punched from behind.. good times thats about the worst one ill tell u aboutthis is why whenever someone gets outta line and im with my boys we never fight fair fuck that cuz no one else is fair"edit" not calling my name but hollering at me i guess u could say

God damn man :o thats what I meant by it could have been worse, that shit must`ve been a bitch for sure =/ you ever get them back for it?

Werent even doing anything!

nope i couldnt get em back never see anyone just happen super fast it wasnt the bullet in almost my ass that hurt it was the broken face and bruises form the sidewalk like road rash. now i have a screw in my jaw which i can feel and my jaw cracks everytime i open super wide and hurts like a bitch something u never forget rememebring it liek it happen yesterday. i sure wasnt doing anything i was minding my own business walking home from a friends

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Never been in a fight but me and my boy were close to getting jumped. Few years back I had just popped a pill (XTC) and we were walking back up the hill from 7-11 and a car drove past us and said something so I was yelled something back cuz i couldn't understand, then like 15 secs later we see the car driving back down and it was 5 deep of Surenos or as we call them scraps (I dont bang Norte, just affiliated) and me and my boy were like fuckin a why this gotta happen, our boy had just got locked up 2 days earlier. At this time I had a removable front tooth so I pulled it out and put it in my jacket pocket as 4 of em had hopped out the car a bit down the hill and we were walking towards them bout to just handle it then they pull out shanks and other shit and my boy is like fuck that run, so we bolted up the hill to our apt complex, grabbed some hammers n shit but couldn't find them. Assholes already had us way out numbered and still use dirty tactics, this why ppl use guns instead of fighting nowadays.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Sure have. took a captain morgan 1/2 gallon bottle to the back of my head. ended up with my head busted open ear partially sliced off and a cut across my neck that just missed an artery on the side of my neck.

I was about 20 when this happened and was at a party. some drunk fuck tried to single me out because I was a marine and well the local girls had a soft spot for that sort of thing so he started popping off. I think the last thing he said before his lights went out was you arent nothing but an overgrown boy scout. I jumped on top of him and started putting the wood to him and pow. Dude tried to cut and run but evidently didnt see the 10 car caravan i rolled up with. My buddies got him before He got ten steps in. I never went out I just couldnt get close enough to get my payback. My boys were stomping the shit out of him.

Here's where it gets better. He worked at the same walmart my mom is a manager. He didnt show up for three days from what they did to him. Oh and heres where it gets even better. The guy was accused of molesting a little boy. The boys father wigged the fuck out and drove to the dudes trailer(yes a trailer you got it right) knocked on the door and when he opened it but a magazine in his ass and drove off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I never went out I just couldnt get close enough to get my payback.

Thats really crazy! Im glad you guys fucked him up

Besides, Im sure if you really wanted revenge- you could find his addy online b/c youre a damn ninja :ninja:

hmm...maybe if you didnt have a good job, wife, and little girl :peepwall:

Edit: F'ing spell check :/

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Sure have. took a captain morgan 1/2 gallon bottle to the back of my head. ended up with my head busted open ear partially sliced off and a cut across my neck that just missed an artery on the side of my neck.

I was about 20 when this happened and was at a party. some drunk fuck tried to single me out because I was a marine and well the local girls had a soft spot for that sort of thing so he started popping off. I think the last thing he said before his lights went out was you arent nothing but an overgrown boy scout. I jumped on top of him and started putting the wood to him and pow. Dude tried to cut and run but evidently didnt see the 10 car caravan i rolled up with. My buddies got him before He got ten steps in. I never went out I just couldnt get close enough to get my payback. My boys were stomping the shit out of him.

Here's where it gets better. He worked at the same walmart my mom is a manager. He didnt show up for three days from what they did to him. Oh and heres where it gets even better. The guy was accused of molesting a little boy. The boys father wigged the fuck out and drove to the dudes trailer(yes a trailer you got it right) knocked on the door and when he opened it but a magazine in his ass and drove off.

Nate that was a handful usually i see your posts consisting of one sentence :lol: So he shoved a magazine up his ass?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

God damn nate! Never knew you were a marine but thats some cowardly shit hitting you with a bottle :ban2:

There`s always one fucker who`ll reach for a weapon if they know they`re gonna get beat down,

Aw shit :rofl: its one thing getting your head kicked in but a magazine up your ass is just degrading :rofl:

Fair dues to the dad :good: scum, glad you got out alright too and wasnt fatal :drinks:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived