Sorry, off topic, but i havent really ever told anyone this.

only fight i've ever been in, 6th grade, a 6 foot something black guy (its relevant where i live) named KyRee was behind me in line for some school thing going to the commons room in our wing, he told me to get out of the way, i just looked at him and said "excuse me??", he threw a hook, i didnt see it coming, connected and hit my cheek, want bad, alot softer than i expected, but still a swing none the less, i pushed him into the lockers, gave him my nastiest right hook, and knee'd him in the gut. havent seen him since :rofl:

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

[quote name=^_^ Gem132' timestamp='1308583731' post='1576891]

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

but Lebanese women are sooo sexy :drink40:

mhmm yes your right

_41962786_women-getty-203body.jpg

eh there is a lot more variety around here.. the largest Arabic population in America is 15 miles away from my house.

I concur...some without the top thingy are so smexy!

almost- had 20 lebs chase the 4 of us one day for no reason- good thing we were faster then them all

and another time i had 8 or so Somalians circle me and i had pull knife on them to get them to fuck off

8 somalians? Keep a sandwich on you at all times. Somalians love sandwiches. lol. What are lebs? Is that short for lesbians?

no sandwich and leb = Lebanese = people who will only fight if they have there cousins there to jump people

...fucking hate em

X2 on the Leb thing, I have never seen a Leb have a fair fight or if there is the rare occasion they always come back with their cousins

mhmm yes your right

eh there is a lot more variety around here.. the largest Arabic population in America is 15 miles away from my house.

my school is full of them. beautiful!

...fucking hate em

mhmm yes your right

my school is full of them. beautiful!

that top thingy is so they can wipe their mouth when you're done. :rofl::rofl:

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

ive never been jumped, but idk, i dont think to many want to jump a 6'4" 280lbs guy. just in case, i usually carry a decent sized knife. i also keep out of shady areas and try to stray away from sketchy-ness.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

stupid amounts of middle eastern people in Michigan. definitely love me some Chaldean chicks dirol.gif

and unfortunately i gotta agree, things were gettin a little mencia up in hurr

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Not to many people mess with you when your 6'4 320 pounds, I have no problems haha. :drinks: But when I was like 10-11 I was at a campground and some kid tried to steal my bike and I threw him off a porch type thing and he broke his arm :lol:

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived