Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

meh no one ''deserves'' to die, I bet you would be talking much different if it wasn't just some ''famous'' person and it was actually some one you knew. I'm really sure the passenger had total control over the car as well and he deserved to be killed as well, right?

nah people deserve to die.

child molesters deserve to die, drunk drivers who kill innocents deserve to die. stupid decisions deserve stupid consequences imo. lol you dont know me buddy...i dont catch feelings for anyones stupidity, i dont give a fuck if your famous or not.

Posted

meh no one ''deserves'' to die, I bet you would be talking much different if it wasn't just some ''famous'' person and it was actually some one you knew. I'm really sure the passenger had total control over the car as well and he deserved to be killed as well, right?

nah people deserve to die.

child molesters deserve to die, drunk drivers who kill innocents deserve to die. stupid decisions deserve stupid consequences imo. lol you dont know me buddy...i dont catch feelings for anyones stupidity, i dont give a fuck if your famous or not.

that's your opinion, not fact. I bet you anything some one thinks you deserve to die for something you did in your life. I guess it's a good thing ill will doesn't kill now isn't it.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

lol doesn't bother me at all if someone feels that way.

that's the beauty of it we can feel however we want to feel and nobody can take that from us. So get your panties out of a bunch...i at this point dont see any reason for me to remorse over someone who's stupid actions had a reaction

Posted

I havn't ''had my panties in a bunch'' I just don't see the need to act like a douche bag about it. he died doesn't affect me but I'm not going to throw my morals and obligations on everybody who reads and may feel sympathetic towards his family or loved ones.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

what a dumb sonofabitch. ill miss that guy for sure but he really is a moron

1996 Buick Lesabre Limited - 2 Fi Q 12's, 5ft^3 slot ported box tuned to 30hz, MMATS 3000.1, JL G4500, 5.25" Polk momo comps, cheap 6x9's (rear fill), Pioneer DEH-P8300UB, Knu wiring throughout, Big 3 all 1/0, stock alt, stock batt, Deka 8a31 in the trunk

---Now gone to the younger brother, and all the equipment is sitting in my garage.

96 Buick Lesabre Build Log

Posted

seems my facts were straight....he was going 130 according to news.....thats better.

Posted

Porsche's 911 widowmaker living up to its name...intoxication (of any level) + rear engine, RWD, high-HP vehicle = recipe for a crash of some kind.

Rest in peace.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

no matter how you feel about what he did to himself and his passenger, its hard not to feel for his friends and family. Watching Bam cry like that after years of laughing with him on TV is just terrible. It really reminds me of losing my own good friends to tragedy. What he did was stupid and he payed the ultimate price for it. We all know that. NONE OF YOU are perfect so you can stop your "goodie two shoes" attitude. Any number of us, including myself, are lucky to be here still, after some of the shit (I) pulled in the day.


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 567 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...