Sonic Electronix

Well, the more fool, I. :peepwall:

All this time, I just thought it was me who was laughing at the immature comments and incopetence... I had no idea it was you that was getting all the enjoyment

Any word on the real issue at hand that is being avoided? No further resolution? I guess we still stand prouder and more foolish than ever... bowing to the words of God Almighty (Nick Morgan)

Get off his fucking dick. He lied to you, bro, and many more. Why don't you go microwave a little snack with ANY Korean amplifier ever made... (according to God, I mean Nick as you affectionately know him)

:lol: He actually told me that until we bring back high power class a/b amps, all subs will continue to get microwaved...

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

so tell me what forums are educational? Im guessing diyma. Where most members sense of self worth is much higher than it really should be. Bottom line SMD has more members with ridiculously loud rides than any other forum bar none. Ca.com is a joke. Caco well its caco. IF you arent 17 its just not for you. carsound sounddomain and termpro are all dead. SSA is pretty decent as well. Ive been around a long time and you come off as the prototypical dick who crispied some tinsel leads and want someone else to cover it. Come down off your high horse its a long fall when someone knocks the legs off it Derrick

thought you were talking to me, went through the whole thread just to see if i said something LOL... unless you are, and im just retarded

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Let's not forget port area should be based on box volume and anything over 16 sqin per cuft is for SPL only.

Got 2 myths in one in that statement!

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Once again, I rest my case and move for dismissal due to lack of argument, substance, intelligence, facts, or anything worth presenting in this thread to support the ludicrous attempts at descrediting myself or the information i am trying to share.

I don't want to sound like a square or a d-bag about it, but to me, the only way to combat opposition effectively is with strong objectivity.

I guess that is why I was nicknamed the proffessor in high school...lol The only kid who was getting high every day, still making all A's, living in the principal's office, getting suspended, and still head of the youth legislature / debate team. Nerd at heart, wanting to be a rebel.

BTW, square speakers won't sound good with round ports and 12s are for the "right here bass" whereas 15's are for the "down there bass"

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Once again, I rest my case and move for dismissal due to lack of argument, substance, intelligence, facts, or anything worth presenting in this thread to support the ludicrous attempts at descrediting myself or the information i am trying to share.

I don't want to sound like a square or a d-bag about it, but to me, the only way to combat opposition effectively is with strong objectivity.

I guess that is why I was nicknamed the proffessor in high school...lol The only kid who was getting high every day, still making all A's, living in the principal's office, getting suspended, and still head of the youth legislature / debate team. Nerd at heart, wanting to be a rebel.

BTW, square speakers won't sound good with round ports and 12s are for the "right here bass" whereas 15's are for the "down there bass"

:werd_msword:

Sure hope you're done with the kiddy stuff, your posts get annoying hence blocking your content.

As in I don't see the shit you spew. Right or wrong isn't even the case, as obvious as it was, maybe the one with half a brain is yourself...LOL

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived