Sonic Electronix

so like the title says lets name a few of the myths you have heard whether it is from customers to owners and friends to enemies.

such has

1.DUAL VOICE COIL WOOFERS HIT HARDER

2. A square speaker always hits harder than a round one

post up some of yours!

In some cases i would have to say yes :shrug: name a single voice coil subwoofer that is louder than a DC lvl 5 DVC woofer :shrug:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so like the title says lets name a few of the myths you have heard whether it is from customers to owners and friends to enemies.

such has

post up some of yours!

In some cases i would have to say yes :shrug: name a single voice coil subwoofer that is louder than a DC lvl 5 DVC woofer :shrug:

Not a problem. I could throw an xplod in a 6th order and be plenty louder than a lvl 5 in a shitty box on 10 watts. lol

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

But if you drop the Lv 5 that's in a shitty box off a cliff, it will be louder. Lol :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

When people say underpowering woofers blows them really pisses me off, that makes absolutely no sense, maybe if gains are maxed out, clean power will always work good with woofers, look at tube amps. put 50w tube amp on a lvl 4 and tell me the thing wont get down (looking at about $1000 for an amp like that tho lol)

Getting bass into the cabin of a W124 mercedes is impossible.

Current setup:

Temp 1999 panasonic HU

rockford 300.2 for fronts

rockford 200.2 for rears

rockford 400.1 for sub

Leaning towards a 8" in an exponential horn

DAMN YOU GERMANS AND YOUR 5" SPEAKERS!

such has

post up some of yours!

Not a problem. I could throw an xplod in a 6th order and be plenty louder than a lvl 5 in a shitty box on 10 watts. lol

Okay true.... true <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

you need to tune low to play low freq

you need to modify songs to play loudly

you need multiple 18's to do 150

mids and highs are less important than subwoofers

designing the enclosure around the subwoofer is all that you need to do

attention to detail is for nerds

just a few I've seen on car audio forums

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived