Jump to content

Tommy-king Of Bass Breaking Glass!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm amazed he was in the truck the whole time while it happened.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

I'm amazed he was in the truck the whole time while it happened.

seriously that had to hurt

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted

If you watch at the end of the vid, you can see him wipe his eyes when he gets out.

And I also noticed that he wasn't wearin ear protection what so ever. I know he's gonna be like HUUUHHH WHHHHHAAAAAAT?! for the next couple of weeks to come.

THE GRADUATE 10:18:2007

Posted

Its definitly sick shit to see glass break, but what I was getting at was safetly glass flexes( standard on cars after 1940 something) And tint, its obvious its tinted. Iam just saying, from how the glass broke, it looks like they replaced factory glass with non safety glass

non safety breaks in slivers and triangle shaped, compared to minuture squares

but oh well- we will never know :unsure:

since he went thru like 30 windshields this year, which is awesome in itself...maybe its quite a bit cheaper to get normal glass rather than safey glass...that is, if what u r saying is true..and he does get non-safety glass...i love it regardless

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

since he went thru like 30 windshields this year, which is awesome in itself...maybe its quite a bit cheaper to get normal glass rather than safey glass...that is, if what u r saying is true..and he does get non-safety glass...i love it regardless

I was on my way there^^^

It must be cheaper and If he knows he's gonna vinyl/tint it up anyway, the shattering is no longer an issue if it'll hold it together. safety glass uses a film to hold it in a sheet, and is designed to break into round/square pieces like Forevrbumpin said. It's the same principle but as already stated-either way is F*in RIDICULOUS.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Its definitly sick shit to see glass break, but what I was getting at was safetly glass flexes( standard on cars after 1940 something) And tint, its obvious its tinted. Iam just saying, from how the glass broke, it looks like they replaced factory glass with non safety glass

non safety breaks in slivers and triangle shaped, compared to minuture squares

but oh well- we will never know :unsure:

..that windshield would be all over the cab if it was non safety glass...

when you look at a flexVid of someone like Pipo.. the cab and windshield and everything are flexing together...

with the Brace in tommys cab....the cab is quite "solidified :huh: "

the cab isnt working in unison*with the glass anymore... :blink:

................................er....... :blink: ....... :blink: .......

This is Exactly why 90% of my posts.........are Photos....

I suck at explaining things............i have a theory in my head.....but NO idea ....how to explain it

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

After watching this video again, how much bass does it take to stop an average person's heart?

OR better yet, how much bass does it take to stop Steve Meade's heart?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3054 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...