"MotherFuckenSonOfAGodDamnBitch" LMFAO

:rofl: hahahahah great shit.

"someones gonna snag her in the street and beat the fuck out her, put duct tape around yo fuckin mouth" my stomach hurts from laughter. That was almost worth the innocent verdict.

Fry bitch fry!!! Haha

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

They are going to lose all their possessions in the civil court case anyway. She still deserves to get her ass beat. She better file for witness protection program

Who would sue her ?????? Her parents???

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

They are going to lose all their possessions in the civil court case anyway. She still deserves to get her ass beat. She better file for witness protection program

her parents will most likly sue for a bunch of shit, like how she claimed her father sexually abused her, and so on, im waiting for when she walks out of that courthouse and free women, and gets a bullet in her head, im pissed off at the fact that if the body wasent only a skeleton, the would have had cause of death, linking casey to that cause of death, ill almost garentee someone takes a shot at her thursday at 930am, extra half hour due to all the paperwork and such :peepwall:

im also upset ashton retierd, i can see why though, id be pretty pissed off too, everyone knew she was guility, even fucking baez knew she was, she did too obv, she was slate white when she walked in for the verdict and she couldent even believe that she was getting off scott free, everyone and there mother is going to sue her for every penny shes going to make doing interveiws, from the police because of the searching for nothing (because she said she was with "zanny the nanny") her parents for false statements against the father, etc

one last thing that pissed me off, baez is such a shit fucking lawer, he knew absolutly nothing, brang in shit witnesses, talked about all the DNA crap which he knew nothing about, wile ashton is sitting there running fucking circles around the witnesses, now HE is a great god damn lawyer, the only problem i see with him is how he cant keep his emotions to himself, but some people are just like that.

and at all the people saying baez is getting so much money because shes innocent, your wrong, he did it probono, meaning he did it for free

\rant

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

The nanny she claimed had Kaylee IS suing her for slandering her name/defamation of character. And I'm willing to bet the State of Florida will have a civil suit against her too.

Just like CA did with OJ.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The nanny she claimed had Kaylee IS suing her for slandering her name/defamation of character. And I'm willing to bet the State of Florida will have a civil suit against her too.

Just like CA did with OJ.

thats the other big one, because of caseys lies, zenida gonzolaz or how ever you spell it, had her kids taken away from her by DYFIS, i think she got attacked at one point, i could be wrong, she lost her job, her house/apartment, her life is ruined because of the lies told by casey, shes going to sue the FUCK out of her since she was found guility on lieing to the police

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

thats the other big one, because of caseys lies, zenida gonzolaz or how ever you spell it, had her kids taken away from her by DYFIS, i think she got attacked at one point, i could be wrong, she lost her job, her house/apartment, her life is ruined because of the lies told by casey, shes going to sue the FUCK out of her since she was found guility on lieing to the police

if all that really happen because of her lies, then i hope she loses everything includin the shirt on her back.....and its televised

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I think the verdict is correct, there is not enough evidence there to convict her. If you can't show how someone died you can't prove someone murdered them.

Are you serious? The same duct tape was found in her home that was on the baby's mouth. The same blanket was found at the scene that went missing from the home. The fact that they waited 31 days to report the child missing ....

That's all easy to write off. Someone broke into the house, kidnapped her with the stuff in the house, and told the chick she had better not report it or else they would kill the kid and come after her.

Nothing's solid.

AND they got on her computer and searched how to make home made chlorophyll 84 TIMES took her car, threw the little girl in the trunk and gave her chlorophyll? Yeah, right.

I can go right now and start researching how to make a bomb. If there is some building that blows upntomorrow, does that mean I did it?

I'm not saying there aren't elements that are very bad looking. But the FACT is there wasn't enough evidence presented to convict her of first-degree murder.

How she got off on child abuse/neglect is a fucking mystery. I'm sorry, but when you don't report your child missing after 31 days, there is a serious issue.

Fuck everyone that says she is innocent, and the system worked... All I have to say is Karma... Let it reign!!!

So basically what you are saying is someone is guilty until proven innocent?

E way the system is set up means there will be a few people that fall through the cracks. If there aren't, then we are sending a shit ton of innocent people to jail. You can't have it both ways; people aren't perfect. My opinion? I'd rather see Anthony walk than some innocent dude get convicted because he wasn't given a fair chance.

Do I believe she did it? Yeah. Will I hold it against the court system/jury. Nope.

She will get hers. You reap what you sow. She may not get what she has coming in this lifetime, but she will burn in Hell for all of eternity.

That said, I'm leaving this thread. I think this discussion is a dead end.

EDIT: quite frankly, I know there will be a bunch of people that won't agree with me, and I really don't care. But I do hope that at the very least, this gets you thinking. Our legal system isn't perfect, but I'd be hard pressed to develop better one.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived