A good statement I heard earlier...

"Let's make her guilty for lying, but go ahead and let her off for what she lied about."

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

This bears a striking resemblance to the Jon Benet Ramsey case

Agreed.

This asshole Jose Baez's fees just skyrocketed. I can't believe his nonsensical run around defense actually held up. that jury must have been full of stupid people.

Just lying to the police should send up a MAJOR red flag. Not to mention the impounded car that smelled of decay, the girls hair in the trunk, the fact that Caylee had been missing for 31 days, the 84 FUCKING times Casey looked up how to make chloroform on her computer (what dumb bitch needs to see that 84 times... if my girl was trying to do me in, shed need one quick glance and have it memorized)...

the case was destroyed because the judge wanted the jury to be objective, just as the judge did with OJ. he told them to base their opinion on what was presented, not how they felt.

:shrug:

if your in a room with no windows and a man walks through the door wearing a rain coat, is wet and has an umbrella, you assume its raining, not that he is a showerhead salesman who had just demonstrated his product.

if a murder lies to the police and shrugs off the heaps of circumstantial evidence (admittedly some was stronger than others), you convict her of murder. thats what a reasonable person would do. but no, America, we have to be objective. THANK GOD this wasn't on July 4th, I might have had to move to canada.

A good statement I heard earlier...

"Let's make her guilty for lying, but go ahead and let her off for what she lied about."

no shit man! That what I thought also. Like I said. Better not lie to the cops!

If y'all want to blame someone, blame the state prosecution for wasting 3 years of time and money and failing to provide a single bit of concrete evidence that she did it. Everything they had was circumstantial and even anthonys horseshit lawyer was able to convince the jury of it.

Jose Baez is now getting calls from every thug in south Florida to get them off now.

Makes me sick to here some of the :bull: she said during the investigation.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

The long and short of it is that the prosecution failed to produce enough concrete evidence to convict her of 1st degree murder. They made the huge mistake of over charging the case. If the state would have charged her with second degree murder I think the jury would have convicted her on the circumstantial evidence that was presented. You have to have a fuckig concrete case if you are goin to seek the death penalty.

Oh and if this would have been in north Florida she would have been found guilty in about 10min of deliberation.

Archived