Guess who i almost hit today....

I'm tempted to say no loss if it happened....the Ferrari California is ugly as shit.

and what ferrari isn't? the only new ferrari that looks decent imo is the 599

8ee62_ferrari_599_gtb_tuning.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I'm tempted to say no loss if it happened....the Ferrari California is ugly as shit.

yes

No. There are enough other ferrari's that look good.

And not a lot of goodlooking cars are made at the moment, ugly benz and beamers these days. Except when you get into the 6 digits, which is too much for me..

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

WHAAAAAAt the ferrari california is sexy.. you guys are smokin that ish again omg

both of you peeps are stupid as hell hahahaha

:lol:

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

i would take a Z06 or 1954 vette over a ferrari any day. just my taste though.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yes

No. There are enough other ferrari's that look good.

And not a lot of goodlooking cars are made at the moment, ugly benz and beamers these days. Except when you get into the 6 digits, which is too much for me..

not new ferrari's I guess the FF isn't bad but current Ferrari's are ugly

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Archived