lookin good adam and yes i just noticed that your name was in your sig :P

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

lookin good adam and yes i just noticed that your name was in your sig :P

Haha thanks man

COME ON GET IT DONE ALREADY!!!

Ask and you shall receive......

20120517_135635.jpg

The video is a little jacked up because the camera on my phone blows :lame: , I'll take a HD vid of it tonight. It's just wired up and tuned and thrown in there, I still gotta go through and rerun the wires and make it look all nice and purdy.

Without further ado:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thank you. And yes I did, I'm gonna pull it back out when I get to class later and re-calibrate it. They move at the same time, but they're out of sync by a fraction of a second and it's enough for me to notice, and enough to annoy the shit me lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Do you have an overhead console in yours?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Jealous. Looks good :good:

Thanks bro :drinks:

Looks good man!

Thank you sir!

Like I said, there's still some cleaning up to do, but thanks for checking it out and staying tuned!

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived