spl box

y are yall guys folloing what i post ?

Because you are the type of person that we do not need around here. You are the type of person that gets my blood boiling. You are the type of person we do not want new members who have no clue about audio to speak with. You are the type of person that makes me want to punch a baby panda.

You come on here claiming you are professional, that you have a company, yet asking for help on box design.

:madsign:

:ninja:

=@

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

You are the type of person that makes me want to punch a baby panda.

hahaha can i quote that on my signature mister mod???

sure- ninja

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

and to tell the truth im probly better than most adults at designing boxes i know what im doin but i still have alot to learn

You probably are better than most disabled adults at building boxes, but then again, they can't even pick up a pencil :peepwall:

You say you've been onto audio for 3 years, and that your a great designer, but fuck dude, this thread is proof enough that you don't know what the fuck your doing. You probably read a little bit of stuff and figured "hey, I just learned the most amazing secret in the car audio world, ima start designing sealed boxes and cut hole in them for the air port" (lulz)

I've been into the car audio scene for 4 months, and I can promise you that I know more than you've learned in the past "3" years. So get the fuck out, go cry to your babysitter.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I see what's going on here....he comes onto this site and others, asks for help with designing boxes and pawns them off as his idea to the poor saps that are willing to pay for "his designs." To the OP, I'm 37 and been into car audio since I was 14. I don't know too much about building or designing boxes either. Hell, I'm just now about to attend Installer Institute to learn a little more about my hobby. If you need advice, cool, this is the best place to get it. Don't claim that you're better than what you are though. Just makes you look even more stupid.

RECOCKULUS1

Thats what you think.....

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

im not claimin anything i am good at what i do

then at what are you good at?

Drawing? or actually building SQ/SPL boxes?

Do you know if how you can make rise be lower?if not, then i don't think you should consider to be good at something if you only halfass ir.

I could believe that there are 14yo kids that can design a decent box with a few things in mind, but they wouldn't call themselves pro's at all.

Your attitude is quite bad, that's why people won't like you. And you lack the knowledge to ask money for a design.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Ok bro here is a test for you. If you come up with a decent design with no help maybe I will leave you alone, but remember I am from Panama City so there is no way you can bullshit me. I will see and hear something you designed when I come home.

If you want respect here then here is your challenge. I am going to be building a wall in my 06 F150 with 6 DC Level 3 15s. My max dimensions are 58 wide 22 deep and 48 tall. I need about 3-3.25ft3 per sub after displacements and I want the port to be 17in2 per cube and tuned to 35hz. I also have to have a place for 4 XS D3400s to be built into the wall as well. I have now given you everything you need to design my box. Lets see how good you are.

Here is a picture of the last box I built for the truck so you kno what you are up against.

IMG_0336.jpg

Ok bro here is a test for you. If you come up with a decent design with no help maybe I will leave you alone, but remember I am from Panama City so there is no way you can bullshit me. I will see and hear something you designed when I come home.

If you want respect here then here is your challenge. I am going to be building a wall in my 06 F150 with 6 DC Level 3 15s. My max dimensions are 58 wide 22 deep and 48 tall. I need about 3-3.25ft3 per sub after displacements and I want the port to be 17in2 per cube and tuned to 35hz. I also have to have a place for 4 XS D3400s to be built into the wall as well. I have now given you everything you need to design my box. Lets see how good you are.

Here is a picture of the last box I built for the truck so you kno what you are up against.

IMG_0336.jpg

The Official CJ18 Challenge

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived