flashlight_65 Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 fake look at the tire smoke and the wind flag at :26 My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
LoudNLow931 Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Looks fake, Like a video game haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Baydestrian Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 def fake, i mean how the hell would they get a car up there....i see your helicopter and raise you a FUCK NO 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
SPLWGN Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 The only reason I recognize that building is GTA San Andreas. Tallest building in the game, I used to parachute off of it all the time. /coolstorybro Hahaha yes!!
AlexBryson Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 def fake, i mean how the hell would they get a car up there....i see your helicopter and raise you a FUCK NO Def gotta be fake. Their insurance company would put a stop to that in a skinny minute! 2007 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS
knowledge Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 looks real but its fake REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Skullz Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Fake, if you watch from 26 through 28 seconds you don't see the cars shadow on the building as it is making the pass next to the edge. If it were real you would have seen the cars shadow passing over the grating blocking the sun which it didn't. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
BozzMazzi Posted June 29, 2011 Report Posted June 29, 2011 Great effects but some parts look like CGI... Still pretty cool though 2002 Suburban on 24s (2) RF 2500bdcp's (1) DC Power 270xp alt (for system only) (4) Kinetik Racing KR3112 batteries (1) JL Audio A4300 (1) Focal K1 component sets (rears) (1) Q Logic kick panel 6 1/2" pods (4) Eminence 6 1/2's speakers (fronts) (6) Selenium Super Tweeters (2) Sundown Audio Nightshade hybrid 18s
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.