carlosg_313 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. what do you say when you haven't spoken in a long time.. "hey hows it goin, wanna have dinner?" " start with something like "hey there stranger(nothing corny though) how have you bee?" and take it from there my friend How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 thanks for the help guys, ill let you know what happens. If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
LoudNLow931 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. what do you say when you haven't spoken in a long time.. "hey hows it goin, wanna have dinner?" " "Hey what have you been up to? We havent talked in forever! We should meet up some time and catch up?" 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
skittlesRgood Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. what do you say when you haven't spoken in a long time.. "hey hows it goin, wanna have dinner?" " well you could say you want to get some dinner to catch up. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
08tahoe Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 i think she was quoting a line from this new song from lil wayne. but i could be wrong, but who knows maybe she was thinking about you when she listened to it its like at 2:57 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBzQHf_iy-E
MrSkippyJ Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 and for the love of all things, be yourself. if she isn't after whatever you are and you pretend to be something else, you gotta pretend to be something else for the rest of your life, or whenever you die or split up. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
tonedeaf Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 'Hey, long time no see. You happen to know how much a polar bear weighs?...' In all seriousness, just ask her to dinner or to come over and youll cook so you guys can catch up. Its better if you could do it in person, but the way society focuses around social networking now, online might be alright.
toylocost Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 If you havent seen this thread yet... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/113004-i-need-tips-on-picking-up-girls/page__p__1580865__fromsearch__1#entry1580865 99 4runner - So far: Alpine PDX4.100 & AQ1200D. Needz speekrz yo.
DylanH Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 off topic but... :rofl: :rofl: Thanks, I love it! But back on topic, like they said, be yourself! Unless your a creeper pedo who murders puppies then maybe be someone else http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Winn Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.