S Dime 420 Posted June 30, 2011 Author Report Posted June 30, 2011 no, not at all, but i've sure as hell never seen or heard one lol. i think they hold that shit in all day and wait until they're home to drop one. this: If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.
Winn Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 So You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
finkster Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 do you work for subway? Because you just gave me a foot long. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Team_DC-Derrick Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 well.. let me explain why I'm even here.. earlier on Facebook being dumb I put this as my status: "as beautiful as you are, you could never fall in love with me, its impossible. people like myself never get a chance like that." Then this chick that I've had a crush on for 2 years, posted this as her status like 2 hours later.. "and I just want you to know ; your far from the usual♥" First off, I haven't talked to this girl since the end of high school last year. Anyways.. I'm assuming that she was talking to me? My main question is I can't talk to chicks for shit! When I try to start a normal conversation I get nervous and don't know what to say.. What do you guys say to chicks in a casual conversation? and what should I say when I try to message her on Facebook. I haven't talked to her in forever, so I don't wanna sound weird or creepy. I was thinking I should start off by saying something about her brother because we used to hangout all the time and hook up amps and stuff for other kids at school. took me awhile to learn this, but be your self, if she doesnt like you for who you are, fuck her, and anyone else who doesnt want you to be who you are... i dont change who i am to please anyone... if they dont like it, it wont keep me up at night worrying about it. just ask her how shes been, pick her brain about things she likes to do now.... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
JMac91 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Maybe u should just EAT HER OUT.. err take her out to eat. Vehicle: 2002 Volvo S60 2.4t awd.Headunit: Kenwood DDX-470Doors: 4x Focal 6.5s/tweets (Adding)Sub: 2x Sundown Zv4 12's D1Amps: B2 Zero.1, MB Quart OA600.4Box: 5.2ish @ 32, Made with Maple, solid oak braces, 45s all around, 2x 5.8" pipes, all fiberglassed up.Battery: XS D3100, Block Shakers 110AHAlternator: 250A Excessive Amperage. All Sky High OFC Wiring. My Build, plenty of pics: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/198281-2002-volvo-s60-awd-24t-build-log/
kirill007 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 another i have no sack thread, so i should be castrated thread. pwned changed the name back? you don't have to think, but do, that's what most chicks seem to like. Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
illiniboy17 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Maybe u should just EAT HER OUT.. err take her out to eat. take her out to eat then eat her out for dessert? but in all seriousness, just be yourself and if she doesn't like you, who cares, plenty of other pussy out there glad you messaged her though, if she doesnt reply for awhile don't sweat it, and don't overwhelm her, girls like their space, ive learned that the hard way a couple times Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
TMorris09 Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 Hell dude, it aint that hard. u message her, talk about random bullshit, ask her whats shes been up to. say a few sweet things like, u have some of the most amazing eyes i have ever seen, or everytime i see u smile it instantly brightens up my day. bullshit like that. trust me, those lines, placed at the appropriate times, work for me all the time. That is how i get girls who i know are way outta my league. plus i act like an asshole every now and then jus so i dont come across as the nice guy and get stuck in the friend zone lol. hope u get through to her though dude. and if u do remember to make sure nobody is around when u do ur cheesy victory dance in front of the computer. lol NOBODY'S A VIRGIN CAUSE LIFE SCREWS EVERYONE!
scubwoofer Posted June 30, 2011 Report Posted June 30, 2011 "Hey what have you been up to? We havent talked in forever! We should meet up some time and catch up?" I second this. But fuck the recommendations on dinner, are you retarded? If she says ok, she wants to meet up, ask her out to lunch. And by lunch, don't be a loser and take her to McDonald's, take her to someplace decent, pony up more that 5 bucks. The great thing about lunch is that it's non-threatening, plus, if she turns out to be some psycho whining bitch that always talks about her ex-bf, your ass can bounce in an hour.
Winn Posted July 1, 2011 Report Posted July 1, 2011 You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.