Well that seems too easy lets see how i like the comp scene and what i get together in the next few weeks. SO FAR 4 12'S in a wall/half wall is sound like a nice setup to go with. but for it being my 1st time and im noobing it for comps i dont want to go in to such an extreme class.

Which is part reason why i want to keep it in the trunk.

SuperBass

check out⊂ http://www.youtube.com/Bassknots

129.3 meca 136.8 db drag (60 hz peak)

http://bassknotsstereo.blogspot.com/

comment/subscribe and stay tuned ,working on 150 db http://www.stevemead...r/page__st__380

you openely admit to noobing it up. If your budget for subs was 400 bucks whats your budget for 4 now? 400 bucks? MLK had a dream too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

everytime i imagine a cool trunk car i always think of a WALL best way to get to 150s in a trunk car lol

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Well that seems too easy lets see how i like the comp scene and what i get together in the next few weeks. SO FAR 4 12'S in a wall/half wall is sound like a nice setup to go with. but for it being my 1st time and im noobing it for comps i dont want to go in to such an extreme class.

Which is part reason why i want to keep it in the trunk.

if you do a wall/half wall, that there gets rid of the "trunk" idea, it will no longer be a true trunk car as it will not be in the trunk

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're only wantin to pay 200 for nice subs you're gonna have to find someone willing to rob someone else and give you what they stole for $200...

And seeing that they'd be willing to steal for you, they'd probably take your money too hahahah

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i'm a noob, but i still want to add my 2cents. i just finished my first build, and it's in a trunk car. i'm running low end equipment, and it still set me back close to $1,000. my amp claims it's 2,500rms at 1ohm, pushing 2-15s ported directly into backseat armrest. it's good to have goals, but you really should make them realistic. i'm only hitting 140s. it's gonna take alot of time, sweat, money, and most of all experience to get 50's in a trunk.

I did a 145.4 sealed off the dash out of my trunk at .5 on a xl 15 and that was the best I could do. If I went with a lvl5 I may see a 47 sealed but thats probably about it. I will most likely see a 46 or so in meca but I have a lot of time and money in my system to get those numbers. Good luck on anything higher than a 42 on low budget equipment out of your trunk

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

Archived