Sonic Electronix

dynamat nock off ... Peel and Seal

Stop making retarded threads.. i know for a fact that you were not at your local hardware store and notice the similarities of peal n seal to dynamat.. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DECK WAS!!!! so how in the eff do you know what dynamat is?? stop making stupid threads to up your post count... GEEZUS

up my post count haha i could care less. i ask stupid questions because i live in the U S of A mother fucker and there is a right to freedom of speech and i you have a problem with that take it to court, but ill advise you not to because you will lose and you will waste some money.

nevermind nate, he is officially a fucking idiot. STill might be a troll however.

i love how every one on this forum is an asshole. if you think is stupid dont click on it to answer it. im new to this shit and getting info from people is way easier than trying to find it on some stupid search engine

lol ill play your game. Although you refuse to take and except all the other info weve given you.

Searching Peal and Seal deadner:

PSsearch.png

First, second, and third posts. Everyone of those posts said something about it. So sure, maybe the search function doesnt work all the time, I know that. But spare the rest of us from having to answer your threads when you clearly DID NOT EVEN TRY TO SEARCH THIS. Just have that decency and maybe we wont be the 'assholes' youve come to know. This is not your first time making useless posts solved by one simple post, and prolly wonrt be the last.

ok maybe assholes was to strong, but idk why everyone around here gets so pissed if i ask stupid questions i see people post what i think is dumb things and i could care less

You have no freedom of speech rights on a private forum. Stupid questions are fine. Stupid questions that have been answered over and over again, that you can also find the information by searching, are not fine. Especially a question that is beaten many times over like the peal and seal question.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Stop making retarded threads.. i know for a fact that you were not at your local hardware store and notice the similarities of peal n seal to dynamat.. YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DECK WAS!!!! so how in the eff do you know what dynamat is?? stop making stupid threads to up your post count... GEEZUS

up my post count haha i could care less. i ask stupid questions because i live in the U S of A mother fucker and there is a right to freedom of speech and i you have a problem with that take it to court, but ill advise you not to because you will lose and you will waste some money.

nevermind nate, he is officially a fucking idiot. STill might be a troll however.

i love how every one on this forum is an asshole. if you think is stupid dont click on it to answer it. im new to this shit and getting info from people is way easier than trying to find it on some stupid search engine

lol ill play your game. Although you refuse to take and except all the other info weve given you.

Searching Peal and Seal deadner:

PSsearch.png

First, second, and third posts. Everyone of those posts said something about it. So sure, maybe the search function doesnt work all the time, I know that. But spare the rest of us from having to answer your threads when you clearly DID NOT EVEN TRY TO SEARCH THIS. Just have that decency and maybe we wont be the 'assholes' youve come to know. This is not your first time making useless posts solved by one simple post, and prolly wonrt be the last.

ok maybe assholes was to strong, but idk why everyone around here gets so pissed if i ask stupid questions i see people post what i think is dumb things and i could care less

Its one thing not being able to find anything. Its another just simply not searching for it at all and hoping for some help. Thats the reason people flame you and piss on your cheerios. Because you basically set yourself up for it. This is especially a bad subject for it because this has been argued over time and time and time again. Just next time you think about making a thread, search first. Sometimes ill search for a couple hours before making a thread because people are taking time out of their day to help you. Have the common decency to atleast do some research first and TRY to find it yourself. Then people wont flame you. This isnt your first time, and you have had more than 3 or 4 threads like this. Just take the dumb questions and research a little. You will probably find your answer faster than you think. I you dont, than post a thread. Maybe youll get some the respectful posts you think you deserve.

People get pissed at your questions because you arent putting in the work with reading and researching what you want to know. You are just like every other snot nose little bitch newbie that hits this site that thinks the world owes them something. Well guess what, the senior members on this site have worked their ass off over the years to learn what they know and most of them are not going to just hand it out to just anyone after they have already done it numerous times. So do us all a favor and try READING b4 you make a post. Any more of this point less bullshit that you would have found the answer to by searching for a whole whopping 2 seconds and you just might get suspended for 6 months to give you some reading time.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

People get pissed at your questions because you arent putting in the work with reading and researching what you want to know. You are just like every other snot nose little bitch newbie that hits this site that thinks the world owes them something. Well guess what, the senior members on this site have worked their ass off over the years to learn what they know and most of them are not going to just hand it out to just anyone after they have already done it numerous times. So do us all a favor and try READING b4 you make a post. Any more of this point less bullshit that you would have found the answer to by searching for a whole whopping 2 seconds and you just might get suspended for 6 months to give you some reading time.

Thank you, thats exactly how i feel. and i by no means am someone who has been around for a while, but reading has taught me a lot.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

These threads are popping up daily, I'm anxious to see what happens tomorrow lol.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Wow!!! Another fucking ABC thread?!?! You seriously have to be kidding me!!! Look some shit up on your own man!!!! Then I see you giving advice on here, and yesterday you asked what a deck was?! What the fick do you not understand about what everyone is telling you?!?! Man I feel bad being a jerk about it, but every one of us in here have learned things by searching them ourselves. There is a complete thread just on peel and seal right her in this forum under the second skin section! And there are a million others! Not only that but about 50/51 of your posts have been about things that are stickied right here in the forum! Take our advice man and search! If you can't find the answer then we would absolutly love to help you!

Actually man before you make a thread just pm me and I will help you!

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Honestly, The majority of the staff feels just as i do i am sure. One more pointless topic started and he's done being able to post for a long while. He needs to start reading with his eyes and stop typing with his damn fingers. But, seeing as how N8 plans to start digging on ABC's credentials here shortly, i am leaving the fuckalope alone.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

As tired as i am of his posts i'm MORE TIRED of the countless jerks bitching about it. (OMG another useless thread) Get fucking real and quit bitching, your a bigger problem than him with your useless posts.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived