2011 Chevy Tahoe, 10k watts, 4 Fi BTL 15s, 4 DC Power alts!

wind noise from the windsheild or the roll down windows? ive never payed attention but i usually have the music up :drink40:

I think they r talking about the door jams. That's where I get wind noise from

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Things are going very slowly now because I need to wait for parts to arrive. BTW never order anything from the idiots at onlinecarstereo.com, they will lie and lie to you about when things will ship.

whatd you order? i ordered my screen from them and had real good customer service and it shipped quick

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Things are going very slowly now because I need to wait for parts to arrive. BTW never order anything from the idiots at onlinecarstereo.com, they will lie and lie to you about when things will ship.

whatd you order? i ordered my screen from them and had real good customer service and it shipped quick

Hifonics MAXX-Link. Lied to me 3 separate times about a shipping date. Gave up and am going with an AudioControl Overdrive PLUS (twice the price, sigh) to serve as bass remote level control for the amps.

That was actually a good move as MAXX Link's blow up above 15v and you start between 15.2 and 15.9 ;) Then again you might not be slaving your alts and running those 3 to the rear batts in which case it wouldn't matter... But the alt on the PCM does go that high at start. I only know from shit frying when I would start my truck... :pardon:

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Ageed!!! They lied to me a lot! I've had good luck with vminnoaions.com and hifisoundconnection.com though.

Ageed!!! They lied to me a lot! I've had good luck with vminnoaions.com and hifisoundconnection.com though.

BTW i love your truck! You gotta make sure to jut ignore when people hate though cuz everyone will be jealous but you've put the work in. I know i sure am jealous.

Good idea on changing from the maxxlink they suck!!! I went through three of them...I kept getting them doa and the first one worked for a week then started smoking on me. I love this build...keep it up :)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I've read this build a few times and never commented. Lol Sorry. This car is amazing and your work is very clean and professional. Keep it up man.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Archived