tlh_360 Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 I wish I could have meet up with you guys after the show but with having little ninja with me, that was a big no no. I'm thinking of having a show in Davison, Mi the first weekend in august and I wonder how many people would actually show up. HRM... Chris, I wonder what both amps would have done if i actually had good grounds... HRM. Hell ya that would be sweet. I live like less than 10 minutes from Davison.
CstrokerV Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 ill be up the one on the 6th anyone going to that one? called rehab at the dragway in milan mi anyone going to that one? my build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/142505-small-build-log-4-dc-lvl3-10s-tl-update-link-to-rebuild/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/154258-rebuild-6-lvl3-12s-update-small-video-nothing-spectacular/ new build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188181-03-trailblazer-slow-build-8-dc-lvl3-12-m1-motor-m2-parts/
Lbox88 Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 ill be up the one on the 6th anyone going to that one? called rehab at the dragway in milan mi anyone going to that one? I'm gonna try to since I wasn't able to go to the one in Taylor. UBL | Build Log
corey0928 Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 [quote name='corey0928' timestamp='1311005374' post='1614138' Corey didn't u say u had a small vid of da fusion? Yea I gotta figure out how to work the camera lol. Half the stuff didn't upload lol
bobbarker Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 ill be up the one on the 6th anyone going to that one? called rehab at the dragway in milan mi anyone going to that one? I'll be there. And Wow my windshield seal is gonna fly out.
UnderLoK Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 hotel aftermath.... LMAO we were all highly intoxicated at this point.. foul language warning lol lmao If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
BigPimpin91 Posted July 19, 2011 Report Posted July 19, 2011 hotel aftermath.... LMAO we were all highly intoxicated at this point.. foul language warning lol lmao I fuckin' lost it when Eric yelled, "GET SOME, OHIO!!!" Fuckin' Epic times. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
BigPimpin91 Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 Chilling after the show Saturday and this randomly showed up on my window.... I kinda like it, Gonna leave it there even though I don't have SoundStream. LoL BigPimpin91's Banging Music
la negra Posted July 20, 2011 Report Posted July 20, 2011 ay chris who was that guy that i gave a demo too? it was fun playin guess what set up i have lol hes cool he said i have 2 15's on 3k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.