Looking for t55 torx plus bit.

Are there any reliable online sources to order a t55 torx plus socket? I need one for my seats (fuerd can't do nothin' right!), I've been browsing around but can't find a site that looks like it's safe to order from. anyone have a go to website for tools or even a local store that might carry something like this?

Thanks, Sutton

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

It's not just a T-50? that seems odd. I picked up a whole torx socket set at my local hardware store for like $10. They are fairly cheap. If you want it now and don't care about the price, I'm sure the auto parts store would have the one's you're looking for.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

I just got a basic cheap set from autozone that's lasted me 4 years so far. They've been through hell, taking apart engines and all that good stuff, but if you can find a snap on set, go for it. They're worth it.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm waiting for my snap-on rep to email me back but for the short term I just need something to take my back seat out with. I'll buy a snap-on add on kit to what I have but I just need something now and not have to wait for my guy to get his next order ready and what have you.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

It's not just a T-50? that seems odd. I picked up a whole torx socket set at my local hardware store for like $10. They are fairly cheap. If you want it now and don't care about the price, I'm sure the auto parts store would have the one's you're looking for.

it's a "plus" torx bit. the teeth are more blunt and the bit is a hair wider for the extra grabbing power, to achieve the required torque for the seat.

Almost all the other torx bits are fine as buying on the cheap but the T55 for seatbelts is not one of them you want to have a cheap one of though. All it takes is one stuck bolt and you'll play hell getting out. :lol:

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2