skittlesRgood Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 i'm new to this forum, can someone inform me why the funky pup is so recognized around here? was it a good sub back in it's day or something? funny thing is most people that joke about it dont know how the joke started, thus not actually knowing the real joke. they were not good subs at any time. they have always been crazy cheap. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
siccostyle Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 i'm new to this forum, can someone inform me why the funky pup is so recognized around here? was it a good sub back in it's day or something? ^^^^^^I like your avi. To bad it wont last long. Welcome to the forum.^^^^^ 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
S15_Silvia Posted July 14, 2011 Author Report Posted July 14, 2011 there was one guy who got like 6 and said he was doing an spl setup with them but he just disappeared. probably blew them all up first test lol. it would be cool to have a couple funky pups for a home audio setup. even if they didnt have power to them lol. I will be tossing it in the box previously occupied by the Forevrbumpn 12, just to see what happens. Videos will be had. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Kevin Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I have a memphis 4kw for sale if you need it. I don't think that will suffice.
hdorre Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I really dislike threads like these. They get kinda old after a few hundred Then again, thats jmo.... there are hundreds of people on this forum buying funky pups? damn how did it miss that... Nope. I must not have been clear. I meant a few hundred threads about Funky Pups in general... my bad I don't want to post dump and ruin this thread. 'night On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
iKidwell Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I really dislike threads like these. They get kinda old after a few hundred Then again, thats jmo.... there are hundreds of people on this forum buying funky pups? damn how did it miss that... Nope. I must not have been clear. I meant a few hundred threads about Funky Pups in general... my bad I don't want to post dump and ruin this thread. 'night I think we all know you're not going to sleep c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Red-navi-916 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 chode69 fractured his spine carrying one of these pups up his stairs good luck, but now hes doing midget tricks 2ft outside of his window :insane: BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
hdorre Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 I really dislike threads like these. They get kinda old after a few hundred Then again, thats jmo.... there are hundreds of people on this forum buying funky pups? damn how did it miss that... Nope. I must not have been clear. I meant a few hundred threads about Funky Pups in general... my bad I don't want to post dump and ruin this thread. 'night I think we all know you're not going to sleep Shut it Joe I'd be sleeping if my phone didn't keep vibrating from emails because of my quoted posts hahah On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
TRTC360 Posted July 14, 2011 Report Posted July 14, 2011 i'm new to this forum, can someone inform me why the funky pup is so recognized around here? was it a good sub back in it's day or something? ^^^^^^I like your avi. To bad it wont last long. Welcome to the forum.^^^^^ why won't it last long? i've seen avatars similar to mine that have been on the forum since I started? there's no nudity in mine just a thong lol? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.