DRauck Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 The sub knocked you all the way to DC? Holy crap! 2011 Honda CR-Z Mugen 12" Kicker SoloX Subwoofer Rockford Fosgate t20001bd Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Head Unit Build Log
^_^ Gem132 Posted July 26, 2011 Report Posted July 26, 2011 The sub knocked you all the way to DC? Holy crap! LMAO Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
S15_Silvia Posted August 13, 2011 Author Report Posted August 13, 2011 Bump. Just letting you guys know that this project, or whatever you wanna call it, isn't dead. And neither am I, heh heh. Things got very busy with summer classes, meeting a girl, etc. BUT, filming WILL be taking place today or tomorrow. I just have to re-drill some pilot holes in the box, as the Pup uses six for some reason. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Purplehaze Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Nice! Im in for vids! Damn that is the biggest magnet ever put on a speaker! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
kam311 Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Pics and videos of the girl too please so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
S15_Silvia Posted August 13, 2011 Author Report Posted August 13, 2011 Moar pics... 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Emmet Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Shit just got real. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
DylanH Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Needs more duct tape! and moar baffles! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
SPLadd1ct Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Needs more duct tape! and moar baffles! quad baffles all around at 2" dowel bracing ftw! 2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6 2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm 15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320) 153 at 23hz
DylanH Posted August 13, 2011 Report Posted August 13, 2011 Needs more duct tape! and moar baffles! quad baffles all around at 2" dowel bracing ftw! Ummm, i'm thinking he's gonna need diamond dowels at least! http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.