S15_Silvia Posted August 13, 2011 Author Report Posted August 13, 2011 Ran a 35Hz-1Hz sweep at decent volume, and I already smell coil... ...leaving it off until I get it on film. If this thing blows, I want to at least share its demise with the world. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
bcpballer64 Posted August 14, 2011 Report Posted August 14, 2011 lol im glad god made duct tape its all that can keep a funky pup in. "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Lbox88 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Wow, its been a month since there was an update. I guess Silvia must have been vaporized when he powered this on last time to get it on video. UBL | Build Log
^_^ Gem132 Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Wow, its been a month since there was an update. I guess Silvia must have been vaporized when he powered this on last time to get it on video. this has to be the only explanation Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100 Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout
77-AUDIO Posted September 21, 2011 Report Posted September 21, 2011 Guess he needs to mount the camera behind some bulletproof glass a couple 100 yards away to get the video. We know the sub will not be very visible, but the path of destruction will be. PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
S15_Silvia Posted September 23, 2011 Author Report Posted September 23, 2011 Guess he needs to mount the camera behind some bulletproof glass a couple 100 yards away to get the video. We know the sub will not be very visible, but the path of destruction will be. This. But, it's also my sophomore year in electrical engineering at Pitt...it's been serious business lately. I will update when I can- I apologize for the disappointment, lulz 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
focku Posted September 23, 2011 Report Posted September 23, 2011 Guess he needs to mount the camera behind some bulletproof glass a couple 100 yards away to get the video. We know the sub will not be very visible, but the path of destruction will be. This. But, it's also my sophomore year in electrical engineering at Pitt...it's been serious business lately. I will update when I can- I apologize for the disappointment, lulz Subscribing lol
Watch the bass Posted November 8, 2011 Report Posted November 8, 2011 Guess he needs to mount the camera behind some bulletproof glass a couple 100 yards away to get the video. We know the sub will not be very visible, but the path of destruction will be. This. But, it's also my sophomore year in electrical engineering at Pitt...it's been serious business lately. I will update when I can- I apologize for the disappointment, lulz To christmas? next year? need it so long like Duke Nukem forever? "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Emoxihax Posted November 9, 2011 Report Posted November 9, 2011 if there is a funky pup 15" i'll buy it for the lulz 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
jakobebassbudds Posted November 9, 2011 Report Posted November 9, 2011 Im thinking 162 while playing big pimpin juice box on a stetson 16k iv seen it to 2 12ks and i dont know what to do build in the works!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.