tonedeaf Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 Holy balls. I love it. Real power is about to get unleashed...
RickyFriery97 Posted August 9, 2011 Report Posted August 9, 2011 Damn that looks so sick!! 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Ric Thornton Posted August 10, 2011 Author Report Posted August 10, 2011 AWWW SHIT Are you gonna do any lights back there?
Stee-Z Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 im scarred !!!!!! (4)DD 9918's (2)DC 10k 8 6.5" focals 2 DD SS4 mid amps Audison Bit One processor Jl-cl-rlc line driver iPad in dash Dual Irragi 320a alts 8 batcaps 4000's Second Skin sound deadened
baaudio Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Looks soooo sick. I love the floating amp idea Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Rich859 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Lookin good. I agree I think you should put some lights back there
OrionStang Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Badass!! I'm still confused by the way the fuses are attached (is it a buss bar?). If one goes, they all go?? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Blue Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 Badass!! I'm still confused by the way the fuses are attached (is it a buss bar?). If one goes, they all go?? The top is all one piece of aluminum, but the bottom is cut into individual 'bars'. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
zeus245 Posted August 10, 2011 Report Posted August 10, 2011 nice build dude.... HU: Kenwood DDX5034 front stage: Focal 165 v Slim component back stage: Infiniti 652i component amp: kenwood 4channel sub amp: sony mono 800watts peak wired to 2 ohms subwoofer: 3 12" Kenwood subs (from my old car)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.