Sonic Electronix

i have a pair of RF T1652-S and a pair of T152-S andi would like to know what gauge speaker wire would be good to wire them up?

2001 peugeot 106 quicksilver

4 beyma 8''

2 titanium bullet tweeters

1 soundstream ST-T15 custom box made

1 hifonics brutus 2400.1

1 cadence c9 competition 100.4

1 SVR 2000P batterie

0 gauge cadence power wire

145.3 @ 42Hz

I would use 16 awg wire.

NO!

use a 14 or 12AWG wire...it takes more power..than teh 16awg, and you have less chance to burn your speakers

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I would use 16 awg wire.

NO!

use a 14 or 12AWG wire...it takes more power..than teh 16awg, and you have less chance to burn your speakers

lol wut? :P

You would have less chance of burning up your speakers when using 16 guage then 12 guage because resistance is higher thus less power to speakers.

We do'nt even know if he uses a amp or not.

If he does 12-14guage(12 because it's not really more expensive).

But 16 guage will do if it's HU power.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

I have the t1652-s speakers and for the tweeters and mids i have them all on 14 gauge wire. The longest run in my envoy is around 15 feet. Its overkill for it and i know it but i got a damn good deal on all of it.

Only two of my midrange woofers do not have 14 wired directly to them and they are in the rear doors. The reason i didnt do it to them is because GM put a damn molex connector on the b pillar where the door harness is and i cant get around it at all. What i did to get around it was to wire the 14ga wire i ran from my dc audio 175.4 amp to the stock wiring harness behind the radio in the dash. So pretty much i have a 17 some odd foot run of 14 gauge going into a 16 gauge cable run for my rear doors and it works great.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress

I have the t1652-s speakers and for the tweeters and mids i have them all on 14 gauge wire. The longest run in my envoy is around 15 feet. Its overkill for it and i know it but i got a damn good deal on all of it.

Only two of my midrange woofers do not have 14 wired directly to them and they are in the rear doors. The reason i didnt do it to them is because GM put a damn molex connector on the b pillar where the door harness is and i cant get around it at all. What i did to get around it was to wire the 14ga wire i ran from my dc audio 175.4 amp to the stock wiring harness behind the radio in the dash. So pretty much i have a 17 some odd foot run of 14 gauge going into a 16 gauge cable run for my rear doors and it works great.

What I did with the molex connecter in the b-pillar of my yukon was ground away a small section of the connecter housing and slid the 12g in there and re-connected the connecter. I also put some felt tape around the metal in the b-pillar.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3