2009 Honda Fit 30+MPG & Bass, Sundown, Skar, Pioneer, XS Power!

Yay new shift knob, yes I know my car is dirty!

shift1.jpg

shift2.jpg

Retired from SPL again....

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db

2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder

A few cosmetic improvements and some audio improvements done recently as well. First all the doors had the same ugly blue/black line fabric from the factory on it, so since I got new seat covers I decided to change those to something a bit more stylish. I went with Black Recaro mesh fabric and it looks to me awesome and I did the rear doors in Overkill from Second Skin. I also made a new bracket to hold my fuse under the hood.

d1.jpg

p2.jpg

rear1.jpg

rear2.jpg

rear3.jpg

fuse.jpg

I did not bypass the ELD, I found an easy way to trick it simply put the fan on 2 and the car sits at 14.4V constant. I left all the factory wire intact on the positive side, just replaced all the grounds with 0awg.

So since noone asked, by fan you mean the HVAC fan I'm assuming. Maybe noone asked cause I'm the only one that doesn't get it. Just curious cause I have an 06 civic and was wondering if that would work on mine too. I'll try it when I get home I'm sure!

I noticed this on my brothers 2011 Civic as well. I don't think that trick works on anything pre-2006, that was when they redesigned the car completely. It'll bump my voltage up for a bit, then drop back down to the 13's.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah my ELD fix is only for now, I am going to be getting a Singer HO alternator 175Amp, and at that time I will be doing the actual ELD bypass.

• 2 months later...

New video, just wanted to see how my spoiler was reacting seems it doesn't like me much.

Your fit looks beautiful. Can I bother you to post a pic of the rear of your car? I haven't seen one yet.

Also, what make and model are the window deflectors? I've never seen a window deflector before today that

I thought actually added to the beauty of a vehicle, but they do! Also, is 175 amp the largest that

Singer will produce for the Fit? Thanks.

Your fit looks beautiful. Can I bother you to post a pic of the rear of your car? I haven't seen one yet.

Also, what make and model are the window deflectors? I've never seen a window deflector before today that

I thought actually added to the beauty of a vehicle, but they do! Also, is 175 amp the largest that

Singer will produce for the Fit? Thanks.

Which part of the rear did you want to see, just the back or the inside of my hatch? Here is a link to the same vent visors I have, http://www.ebay.com/itm/09-10-Honda-Fit-Vent-Visor-4-Window-Shade-4PCs-new-JDM-/300558374765?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item45faacd76d&vxp=mtr

Singer told me 175 was the max.

what engine is in the fit?

i got the r18a in my 09 civic

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived