July 2011 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by DC Audio

July SOTM Vote  

332 members have voted

1. 1. July SOTM Vote

I like --loudmofo- install its nice and clean and looks real good, and yes he got my vote but he got my vote for his install and setup and i love 2see Explorer's with a nice install, I will just say that you shoud let your install speak 4its self.. And it would be nice 2see someone that votes get the prize not someone that dont need it at all, shoud do that every SOTM if you ask me. If your install is good enough 2win SOTM then i would think you would wont 2help someone on here that dont have the best of the best---Thats just the way i see it..

I like --loudmofo- install its nice and clean and looks real good, and yes he got my vote but he got my vote for his install and setup and i love 2see Explorer's with a nice install, I will just say that you shoud let your install speak 4its self.. And it would be nice 2see someone that votes get the prize not someone that dont need it at all, shoud do that every SOTM if you ask me. If your install is good enough 2win SOTM then i would think you would wont 2help someone on here that dont have the best of the best---Thats just the way i see it..

thank you sir i dont get why the best system needs to win let the voters win and see it blow the fuck up every month thanks for the feedback wish more people were like you props bro.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

thank you sir i dont get why the best system needs to win let the voters win and see it blow the fuck up every month thanks for the feedback wish more people were like you props bro.

so your not doing raffle anyone?

so your not doing raffle anyone?

did you miss the part they want to dq me lol im going to offer a new contest to a lucky subscriber dont you worry and ill buy the prize straight from rusty at dc so its still on one way or another man.

TEAM 420

TEAM MAXXSONICS

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM XS Power

SS 1-2 3rd PLACE 2007 INDY "REGIONALS" 163.9db

SS 1-2 1ST PLACE INDY AND 2008 NATIONAL CHAMPION.

AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more Sound Deadening with less Sound Deadener

How are you going to DQ someone to trying to help out the less fortunate? No one in this contest NEEDS level 2 subs for a 1200 watt amp. Who ever won would have given it away or sold it so why is it wrong to announce that you're going to do so? I could see if he said "Every member who votes for me will get paypaled $5"

I personally liked the 4 12's better because it was a 5 seater doing 150's on music but the current system is BADASS!

Just one more reason why this forum blows :rofl:

idk about anyone else but i voted cuz its a sick build and you have to respect that

most people in this contest do not need subs or an amp cuz there build is already done

what the winner does with the product is all up to them just my .02

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

We disqualified loudmofo. Steve, Nick, and I have discussed it with him - offline.

The spirit of SOTM is to allow any SMD Member the opportunity to get his/her system dialed and win. If anyone thinks that only those with a wall of subs and tens of thousands of watts of power win, then you are mistaken. SOTM is ALL about the little guy - and plenty of them have won it. What the winner does with the prize is up to them.

loudmofo - nobody is stopping you from promoting the brands that you like or helping the little guy. It's a free country bro - do as you like. At SMD, we have given away tens of thousands of dollars of product to our members. I believe we have a handle on SOTM - we'll take it from here.

Time to move on.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

I could be wrong but I don't think it was him trying to help people.. I think it was him saying vote for me and you might get the prize. Don't get me wrong. Its nice to help the little guy. Some people see him as buying votes.

Edit: Sorry Snafu. Didn't see your post before.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Archived