El1T3Bass Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 I got stinger 20' 0 awg , ^^ fuck off and stop reading then thanks for making my day dude wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood. here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now? Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic
**Hollywood** Posted July 21, 2011 Author Report Posted July 21, 2011 Your saying buy online for 79$ plus shipping and duties , so I payed 128 $ so I may have saved a little big deal
rasic Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Hey we all hustle in different ways system: changes way to much...
ChevyBoy95 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 49 or so dollars isnt a little. just keep on raging on this forum and ripped off, seems like it works well for you so far. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
Red-navi-916 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Hahahahahahaha... I fucking love this thread seriously haven't read anything this nice since shit idk trippleb45 use to be a member hahsha. Ur famous now Mr Hollywood BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
kam311 Posted July 21, 2011 Report Posted July 21, 2011 Lol I can easily get 50' of 1/0 for that price bud... Man you are doing installs dude? Talking about 500amp fuses and buying cheap ass wire, then paying double for some alright stuff??? Poor customers I go to audioshops just to see what sone people sell or talk to people, basically just checking things out, and when I go to a shop that has some face 4ga pawn shop wire that really measures closer to 10ga I just giglle and walk out, obviously they have nothing for me to see or learn there so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
BJD3 Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Lol I can easily get 50' of 1/0 for that price bud... Man you are doing installs dude? Talking about 500amp fuses and buying cheap ass wire, then paying double for some alright stuff??? Poor customers I go to audioshops just to see what sone people sell or talk to people, basically just checking things out, and when I go to a shop that has some face 4ga pawn shop wire that really measures closer to 10ga I just giglle and walk out, obviously they have nothing for me to see or learn there I think he's in Canada, and I don't know for certain whether or not NAFTA covers something like this. Even if, shipping will still be more expensive. It may not have been a huge difference considering that. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
kam311 Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Oh damn, I don't know one thing abaout Canada man haha my bad so far... HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B Amp- crescendo BC2000D Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead Electric- Big 3 ^same wire Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs
carlosg_313 Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 Oh damn, I don't know one thing abaout Canada man haha my bad x2 but still. lol How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
siccostyle Posted July 22, 2011 Report Posted July 22, 2011 I got stinger 20' 0 awg , ^^ fuck off and stop reading then Really? Ouch. Raped again lol i picked up 100' of awg 1/0 for 225 shipped. THAT is a deal.you just continue to get raped. i feel bad. man i hope the interwebs used lube cause youre gettin fucked hardcore man. you need to seriously stop and spend some time looking around before just hitting the buy button Hahhaahahahahaaha think he would have learned the first time. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.