I got stinger 20' 0 awg , ^^ fuck off and stop reading then

orly3.gif

thanks for making my day dude lol.giflol.giflol.gif

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

49 or so dollars isnt a little. just keep on raging on this forum and ripped off, seems like it works well for you so far.

:bull:

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Hahahahahahaha... I fucking love this thread seriously haven't read anything this nice since shit idk trippleb45 use to be a member hahsha. Ur famous now Mr Hollywood

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Lol I can easily get 50' of 1/0 for that price bud... Man you are doing installs dude? Talking about 500amp fuses and buying cheap ass wire, then paying double for some alright stuff??? Poor customers

I go to audioshops just to see what sone people sell or talk to people, basically just checking things out, and when I go to a shop that has some face 4ga pawn shop wire that really measures closer to 10ga I just giglle and walk out, obviously they have nothing for me to see or learn there

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Lol I can easily get 50' of 1/0 for that price bud... Man you are doing installs dude? Talking about 500amp fuses and buying cheap ass wire, then paying double for some alright stuff??? Poor customers

I go to audioshops just to see what sone people sell or talk to people, basically just checking things out, and when I go to a shop that has some face 4ga pawn shop wire that really measures closer to 10ga I just giglle and walk out, obviously they have nothing for me to see or learn there

I think he's in Canada, and I don't know for certain whether or not NAFTA covers something like this.

Even if, shipping will still be more expensive. It may not have been a huge difference considering that.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Oh damn, I don't know one thing abaout Canada man haha my bad

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Oh damn, I don't know one thing abaout Canada man haha my bad

x2 but still. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

I got stinger 20' 0 awg , ^^ fuck off and stop reading then

Really? Ouch.

Raped again lol

i picked up 100' of awg 1/0 for 225 shipped. THAT is a deal.you just continue to get raped. i feel bad.

man i hope the interwebs used lube cause youre gettin fucked hardcore man. you need to seriously stop and spend some time looking around before just hitting the buy button

Hahhaahahahahaaha think he would have learned the first time. :shrug:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived