Sonic Electronix

I GOT ALL MY AMPS I GOT THE BIG 3 DONE IRAGGI ALT 4 YELLOW TOP BATTERIES I LIKED THE WAY THE JL AMPS SOUNDED POWER AND CLARITY WISE AND YES IT WAS A LOCAL SHOP WHO RECOMMENDED I RUN 6 OR 9 15 W0 OR 6 W3 13'S

Stop with the cap locks, please. Go with whatever you feel like man, it's your system and your money. There is better out there though, and it'll be cheaper as well.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

I GOT ALL MY AMPS I GOT THE BIG 3 DONE IRAGGI ALT 4 YELLOW TOP BATTERIES I LIKED THE WAY THE JL AMPS SOUNDED POWER AND CLARITY WISE AND YES IT WAS A LOCAL SHOP WHO RECOMMENDED I RUN 6 OR 9 15 W0 OR 6 W3 13'S THEY WANTED TO DO 3 15s ON EACH AMP IM AIMING AT SOUND QUALITY WITH DEEP BASS

Remember the guys at you local shop are salesmen and they will get you to buy overpriced equipment and give you biased advice. I would trust the guys on this forum more than the guys at the shop.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

You have way too many jl Amps man, you need more of the monoblocks at least haha... And don't get a wø, fuck that sub!! And w3 arnt much better, I have one right here in my room next to a sundown sa-10 (which is actually cheaper btw) and it's seriously a fucking joke! Man take all that shit back to that stupid ass shop and start over! And if you want sound quality I don't think that you want 9 15" cheaply built piece of shit plastic cone subwoofers. Your better off with three sa-15's and call it a day

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

well i know for sure them amps CAN NOT be ran under 1.5 so u may need someone to build u a sub with the coils so u can get them amp to that and i dont care what j/l said 1.5 to 4 ohms u get all the power cause if u hook it up at 4 then drop it to 1.5 u can hear a diffrence. so i would contact sundown jacob. or dcsoundlabs rusty ive talked to them both and they should be able to get u something that would work. i think u could do 6 subs 2 on each amp if u can find the right coils. rusty has hooked me up with difrent coils on my sub so he should have some laying around. and i love the j/l amp ive own a few in the past just way to much for me to spend now when i know i can get stuff as good if not better for cheeper

Edited by scfaust

You have way too many jl Amps man, you need more of the monoblocks at least haha... And don't get a wø, fuck that sub!! And w3 arnt much better, I have one right here in my room next to a sundown sa-10 (which is actually cheaper btw) and it's seriously a fucking joke! Man take all that shit back to that stupid ass shop and start over! And if you want sound quality I don't think that you want 9 15" cheaply built piece of shit plastic cone subwoofers. Your better off with three sa-15's and call it a day

The W0v2s are actually a really nice sounding sub. Not the loudest out there but for the price you can't beat the quality of sound they make.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

The W0v2s are actually a really nice sounding sub. Not the loudest out there but for the price you can't beat the quality of sound they make.

I guess I've just had bad experiences with the lower end jl subs, they could work out for you and be alright, but I think there are better options for the same price or a couple bucks more. But I don't think homeboy is really hurting for cash on this build considering the amount he has in all his amps so far lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

Yeah he ain't hurtin any. I don't want to play the w0 up much, I didn't keep mine very long but it did sound really nice when I had it. I just wanted louder. For $100 though it did me well.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

well i know for sure them amps CAN NOT be ran under 1.5 so u may need someone to build u a sub with the coils so u can get them amp to that and i dont care what j/l said 1.5 to 4 ohms u get all the power cause if u hook it up at 4 then drop it to 1.5 u can hear a diffrence. so i would contact sundown jacob. or dcsoundlabs rusty ive talked to them both and they should be able to get u something that would work. i think u could do 6 subs 2 on each amp if u can find the right coils. rusty has hooked me up with difrent coils on my sub so he should have some laying around. and i love the j/l amp ive own a few in the past just way to much for me to spend now when i know i can get stuff as good if not better for cheeper

I know for a fact the jl amps can run at 1ohm and lower because I have done it. Would I recommend it for just anyone to do, no I wouldn't but it can be done.