the 15" woofer challenge - if your local first 6 get over here

Damn that looks like it would have been fun. That second box was a lot stronger. Good shit Steve wish I was local. Looking forward to the next one. :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

haha our box was waaay stronger...

good shit bro

Or was it that your just that much more of a beast with the persuader? Either way one of the best series of videos I've seen pertaining to car audio in a long time.

Thanks for the entertainment!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

MAYBE WE COULD START THESE ALL OVER THE WOLRD AS A KINDA UNDEGROUND COMPdeal then we could get heaps participating and ding sum live streaming it go across the wolrd like planking did

its a damn cool formatt man i must say and you could charge an entry to cover costs of the subs used ( which you previosly work ouit) then whatever is fter the epensis you give to kids charity or cancr research or sumthing could even be whole new well like the NMA street leuge give ppl th opoutunity to compete at levels the normally couldnt have beeofre and then pizes theat put them closer to their goals

Ren

xMplar

AUSTRALIAN DC DISTRIBUTOR AND TEAM DC OZ MANAGER

th_dc-soundlab3.jpg

Hey man, Kicker must have thought your video was awesome aswell. They put it on their facebook page. lol Congrats.

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Im a pretty good camera man Hahah.. but Steve said next time I can bring dynamite stix to blow the losing box up... ok I'm lying but. It was fun the prizes were sick but I highly doubt there will be anything like thaat again. Cuz Steve is giving a lot away just to show everyone a good time

Edited by Red-navi-916

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...