DC Sound Lab

Nate, that would just make things too easy. Why do that, when you can post a thread that has been posted 500x before?

Considering we have a stickied topic with all the information a potential customer needs, I believe threads like these should be locked.

I guess we should just mod you up and you can handle that. imagine how many posts per day youd have then.

What's your issue with me man?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Seriously? You are one of those people who just post to post. You must like seeing your name all the time. you're also one of those people who is the first to jump on someone posting something dumb. Don't forget that was you just four months ago. What really got me was when you reported someone for posting useless stuff. Really did it stop your consecutive streak of days as top poster?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Alot of hostility in this thread...

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Nate, that would just make things too easy. Why do that, when you can post a thread that has been posted 500x before?

Considering we have a stickied topic with all the information a potential customer needs, I believe threads like these should be locked.

I guess we should just mod you up and you can handle that. imagine how many posts per day youd have then.

OUCH! But I agree :peepwall:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Seriously? You are one of those people who just post to post. You must like seeing your name all the time. you're also one of those people who is the first to jump on someone posting something dumb. Don't forget that was you just four months ago. What really got me was when you reported someone for posting useless stuff. Really did it stop your consecutive streak of days as top poster?

OUCH #2 ... but I agree :peepwall:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

What's your issue with me man?

Nate is right... if this forum had nuts, you'd be the first rider. You are very good a repeating what you read, and you are knowledgeable in some aspects, but you are a good example of why high post counts mean nothing in certain forums.

24.08 per day, and if you go and check them out maybe a quarter were useful or informative. I'm not saying you arent a contributing member, I am saying it would be ironic if you reported someone for posting useless information.

Edited by jmilch

As you have 3 posts back to back... 2 of which are completely useless.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

n8ball2013.... I hope Im not stepping on your toes in this thread, but the answer for the OP has been stated a few times already, and all this thread is turning into, is a pissing match.... I think Im going to close the thread. N8ball2013...If you feel the thread needs to be open, by all means, re-open it, I just thought closing this, would be better suited....

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny