DC Sound Lab

Dc subs coil question?

just to be sure. what is the resistance if you touch the two leads on the DMM together?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Well I'm not sure yet I talked to rusty and he said I need to check the resistance on my meter wich I didn't do and that's why I asked if their was something wrong I hope that's the problem, since I'm at work now I can't check till tomorow .

On a customer service note rusty called me in mins. Wich is surprising since sometimes u can't get a hold of them all day so thanks rusty!

just to be sure. what is the resistance if you touch the two leads on the DMM together?

This. Its an easy thing to overlook that.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

A lot of people don't know you have to subtract the resistance in the leads from the number the meter shows you to get what the sub is truly reading.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

A lot of people don't know you have to subtract the resistance in the leads from the number the meter shows you to get what the sub is truly reading.

Didn't know this, i learn something new every day here, but my dmm usually reads pretty accurate.

I'm checking the resistance today though :good:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

yep, always have to check. one of my meters reads .5ohm and the other reads .1 at most.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.