Jump to content

McGangBang is God.


Recommended Posts

Posted

294444_1730089830353_1781721280_1203407_7642569_n.jpg

297590_1730091830403_1781721280_1203413_3553427_n.jpg

254683_1730092910430_1781721280_1203414_3948345_n.jpg

Not the best burger I have had, but I must admit- for $2, you CAN'T go wrong! Mine could have gone with a bit more mayo or ketchup or like MarioB said, some Big Mack Sauce. mmmmmm.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Enjoying a little piece of God right now.

I pulled up to McD's with my system slamming, then I realized the car in front of me was a cop.

He didn't seem to care, though.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Enjoying a little piece of God right now.

I pulled up to McD's with my system slamming, then I realized the car in front of me was a cop.

He didn't seem to care, though.

:woot:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

Enjoyed two for the first time last night. Added fries after the pic. On the way there gf asked what I was having. She dint believe me lol. She looked over when I was taking the pic and was just like really? I said damn straight.

IMAG0073.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

This shit was AWESOME...Had my 1st one today

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Shoooot... As soon as this "hurricane" shit passes, I'm goin THERE! lol I don't even like that place but, y'all run a good campaign lol. (I wonder what'll happen if I order one verbatim)

Posted

I had it again the other day right after my dentist appt but got a Cheddar Onion McChicken instead of the original, it makes it even better!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I showed my gf the above pictures and her response, "ugh I think my arteries just clogged looking at that!" Haha

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3269 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...