BTL?

Bonacci55

we still have 4 18's mayhems tho before the intergrated tinsels round tinsels no sewing into the spiders that are just as good as day one

oh and btw they were seeing 2 10ks for power double the rms no issues doing 158's

kthanksbye

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Badass Transient Lows? :trippy: :trippy:

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Badass Transient Lows? :trippy: :trippy:

I like that one.

Looks like our signature hold true!!!!!!! ROFL

David FTMFW!!!

Time for a new one.

We said no...

And by "we" I mean "yall"

I couldn't care less.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

ahha hahah aha ahhahha

he got banned.

:werd_msword:

fwiw: if you aren't an idiot and understand what a SUBSONIC FILTER is..you will never have an issue with a tinsel lead..

But then again..those people tend to run 40kw on 3 batteries playing bass I love you and watch the speakers 'move' while it rips the surrounds off and locks the spiders up...

The same people who drive cars..into bridges..and expect the manufacturer to fix them being an idiot for driving their car into the bridge...and cover it under "warranty"

:shrug:

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Archived