why must parents lie so much

that because your an idoit a stereotype can be both negative and postive, idc if your latino or not i can do it as well last name herrera mom last name is rivera. and stereotyping by uou saying only latin familys have family morals and will never do that to a person every family has them no matter the race

I'm just gonna walk away from this before I start to argue. You calling me an idiot was not necessary. As I watch your grammar, I can't help but smile though.

OP just realize one day you wont have your parents... And you will hate the fact that you can't hug them or tell them you love them. Regardless of how you feel now you will hate the fact that they will one day be gone.

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

only read the first couple posts...i would be pissed. U promise something u better do it.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

man your parents are a joke id be pissed too dont pay they cant kick you out your not 18 if i thought it was a bad enough pos id go pour gas on it and burn it to the ground out in the country and video it for them to watch hell let us see it too lol

SKAR_728x90-2.jpg

Is there anyone on the forum that just kinda grew up in a normal suburban home on here? Just normal family drama, working part time, and focusing on your education. Or here's a curveball...your parents actually help you out with college so you can be successful, too? Mine did. I'm grateful for every penny of the plusloan they took out to get me into VCU since my FAFSA would not cover everything. I guess I'm just a spoiled asshole too to think that my parents have been kind, generous, and actually gave a shit about how I felt about my life.

Yep, apparently normal families like ours just don't understand. My parents and I had literally no drama at all. No fights, no issues...ate dinner together every single night sort of thing.

My parents gave me everything I ever needed. Had a truck waiting for me when I turned 16, and got a new one when I graduated high school. They paid for my college and all of my living expenses while I was at college. I still worked summers and weekends with my dad to get some "play money." I turned out just fine, am married now, and fully support myself and my wife...have been for about 4 years now. I didn't need my parents to intentionally be dicks to teach me anything. They had the ability to give me what I needed, and did so because they wanted me to have what they thought I deserved. The raised me to be a good person, work hard(thanks dad), and not be a dumbass...in life, that's pretty much all you need to get by.

Granted, I was never a problem child, got good grades, and never got into any kind of trouble or gave them anything to worry about. I'm also an only child, so that might have something to do with it too.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

Dude its the best for you, honestly i wouldnt buy you a car newer than 20 years for your first few rides either. You simply wouldn't take care of a nice car thats handed to you(you can say you would all you want).

My parents bought me my first car...a 1988 dodge ramcharger. I was fucking thrilled (no sarcasm whatsoever). I cleaned it up as much as possible and took as good of care of it as a 16 year old could. After I proved I wouldn't completely fuck up a vehicle and had that I some responsibility in me my dad let me drive his ford ranger for the next two years to get me back and forth school. Only because it simply cost too much to take the ramcharger 60 miles round trip every day. I sold the ramcharger and gave the money to my dad since he bought it for me.

I then bought a cadillac for 50 bucks off my uncle, once again...with my own money. It was still too unreliable to drive that far to school, my dad (bless his heart) still let me use the ranger and drove that shitty caddy so I could get an education. I sold my atv (which I made payments on since the age of 14 by mowing grass) and bought with my own money a pontiac sunfire....paid in cash. Not the greatest car, but I fucking love it because its MINE. I bought it so i could give my dad back his ranger because he shouldn't have to drive such a POS as that cadillac.

I then traded the caddy for a dirtbike, and after my dad was killed in a motorcycle accident I sold the dirtbike because I never want to be on two wheels again. With the money from the dirtbike I bought 2 18's and started my wall. Every single aftermarket part on my car was paid for by ME. The only thing my mom ever bought me for my car was a single sheet of mdf and thats because I couldn't afford it at the time when i didn't have a job. I even payed her back for that even though she didn't ask me to.

I get so much more enjoyment out of my toys and life in general when I pay for stuff on my own. You should try this too honestly. I realize you held your 3.5 gpa but christ man...thats what is best for you. Keep up your grades, go to college and do good there too. The toys you want will come with time man. Until then, suck it up buttercup.

I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. :shrug:

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

ok so my parents told me that if i kept my 3.5 gpa and i got a job over the summer i would get my mom's silverado. well long story shot. the vehicle i was presented with today was far from a silverado. what i was presented with was a pos 1996 dodge intrepid with half of the front fender missing. no radio and no ac. most im portantly it only has a drivers seat. so my question is why do parents lie. it makes me feel like i worked my ass off for nothing

Be glad you're being handed a car, give your parents respect for that. Only things handed down to me was some money when my mom got my dads tax return checks, other than that, I work my ass off for everything I own.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Is there anyone on the forum that just kinda grew up in a normal suburban home on here? Just normal family drama, working part time, and focusing on your education. Or here's a curveball...your parents actually help you out with college so you can be successful, too? Mine did. I'm grateful for every penny of the plusloan they took out to get me into VCU since my FAFSA would not cover everything. I guess I'm just a spoiled asshole too to think that my parents have been kind, generous, and actually gave a shit about how I felt about my life.

Yep, apparently normal families like ours just don't understand. My parents and I had literally no drama at all. No fights, no issues...ate dinner together every single night sort of thing.

My parents gave me everything I ever needed. Had a truck waiting for me when I turned 16, and got a new one when I graduated high school. They paid for my college and all of my living expenses while I was at college. I still worked summers and weekends with my dad to get some "play money." I turned out just fine, am married now, and fully support myself and my wife...have been for about 4 years now. I didn't need my parents to intentionally be dicks to teach me anything. They had the ability to give me what I needed, and did so because they wanted me to have what they thought I deserved. The raised me to be a good person, work hard(thanks dad), and not be a dumbass...in life, that's pretty much all you need to get by.

Granted, I was never a problem child, got good grades, and never got into any kind of trouble or gave them anything to worry about. I'm also an only child, so that might have something to do with it too.

I really can't complain about my childhood...My first car was a 944, that's right...my dad gave me his 10 year old Porsche. when I totaled it my dad said he'd never buy me another car, and he stuck to that. My next car was an 85 Cherokee I bought for $2500. I was without vehicle for about 6 months while I saved it, too.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

you and I were not so different....my parents want

me to pay for my stuff yet they don't let me work or drive...my brother got a really nice car when he moved to college doubt that will happen to me because he crashed it in 3 months so yeah I'm fucked....and I'm the middle child. I do my best trying to get money online but it barely pays for my expenses and i can't save...

Archived