FML: SMD Edition.

ordered all wires and equipment and...... forgot the damn terminals! advanced auto dont sell 4 ga ring terminals FML <_<

Same thing lol. Sears sell all size terminals, I'd check there.

i mixed up the positive and negative on my kicker kx3 crossover and now it has constant noise. FML

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

ordered all wires and equipment and...... forgot the damn terminals! advanced auto dont sell 4 ga ring terminals FML <_<

Same thing lol. Sears sell all size terminals, I'd check there.

good thing one of my dads friends is moving up from florida. And he has plenty so i got them for free :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

This is long it might bring you guys some entertainment. This was when I first ventured into car audio.

back when me and one of my good friends first tried doing the big 3 upgrade to my car, and he was using a bigass socket wrench to take the nut off the positive alt post, the wrench slipped out of his hands but was still touching the alt post and grounded itself to the exhaust manifold and there was a huge ass spark and a loud pop. Obviously my car was completely dead and I was freaking out because I was afraid that the ecu or some other important electrical components were fucked. FML

Turns out that the 100A alt fuse basically saved my car from bursting into flames. But i was stranded in the middle of the day, so my dumbass decided it would be a good idea to use a small piece of copper wire to jump the fuse so I could drive to autozone to get a new fuse. And kid you not, on the drive there my car dies again while I'm doing like 50mph down a highway. The brakes were barely able to stop my car(I have no e brake), and again I am freaking out thinking my car is fucked. I then discover that my dumbass forgot to tighten the negative battery terminal so it completely disconnected from the battery. Again FML

That was not a good day lol.

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

Biggest FML for me lately was using the router cutting out the top baffle doing the port last with the flush trim bit and the bearing broke off the bit while halfway done and router just happened to jump into the port wall oh and it was 4am so everyone was closed FML thank god for resin

buying my amp and recone..getting it here in aus and get a 10% tax on it FML

finding out that in my class just cause i have 2 battery's im in SS no wall. against team mates with 3x power 2 15s and in small cars. mine in a boot FML

and last would be putting my setup in mates hatch non tuned firing forward not loading off back and doing a 150 where in my car it dose 147 FML and fuck holden who build my boot with steel around it and only fire through tiny hole.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Measured out my blazer and built my box for my cpillar wall, go to put it in and realize I measured the interior size or the cabin, no the cargo opening that is 2" smaller in every direction. FML

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i went up to MI to visit my family for a few weeks just after buying a new HO alternator. it was a 580 mile drive. get there and my dad says he wouldve put it on for me (was gonna pay a shop to do it when i got home) didnt bring the alt with me, FML. but it gets better...

decide to drive home to get the alt and a friend, do the trip in one day. went to sleep at 2 am, woke up at 6, left at 620 am. ran out of gas in PA on the way to VA. get back to MI at 120 am. did this 19 hour trip off of 4 hours of sleep. my dad starts to work on the car thursday evening and breaks a sensor and my car wont start without it. drive to 3 shops in town and none have it in stock and none of their other stores anywhere close have it. my dad has connections, so he gets the part saturday. we start working on the car around 6 or 7 pm. and i work on it til 8 am (running 0 gauge to the back and other small things i had to do with the wiring) come to find out at about midnight, the alt doesnt even fit my car (when they said it would)

so to recap: made a 1140 mile trip in one day, off of 4 hours of sleep, to get my alt, doesnt fit. miss a week of work cuz my cars broke. work on it for 14 hours with no difference in my electrical. AND miss the TDH show at the end of july

FML

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

First install I ever did was in my chevette, I got everything hooked up and sounding great. Started it up to go drive it around and my brake pedal goes straight to the floor. Look under the hood to see what's up and it turns out I drilled through my brake line for my power wire. FML

But OH what I have learned in 16 years!

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived