Jump to content

Okay, seriously, what the f***.


Recommended Posts

Posted

He was talking about Fis tinsel lease problems on th first gen BTL ^^

oh...well thats dumb...i think all companies had tinsel problems when they first came out. DC didnt have the best track record but look at them now. ive seen a lot of AA tinsels get burned up but so what...shit happens

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Could be korey, only the mods would know.. Unless he is using a proxy

No...I know grim and skylar both...neither of which are korey.

O ok man. Good news lol.

I was part of the original thread where korey got banned, and yes it was about certain Fi products but I won't elaborate.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Posted

lol i know the story with koery

pretty funny to

ima bad man

Could be korey, only the mods would know.. Unless he is using a proxy

No...I know grim and skylar both...neither of which are korey.

O ok man. Good news lol.

I was part of the original thread where korey got banned, and yes it was about certain Fi products but I won't elaborate.

please elaborate or hit me w a PM

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

its not for the public

my pm box is open :D

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

He was talking about Fis tinsel lease problems on th first gen BTL ^^

This was just the thing that pissed David off. I personally didn't see anything wrong with that particular post, but then again, I don't know what went on with all the previous posts before hand that caused everyone to be so pissed off.

mivtCK.png

Posted

Oh skylar I think we all knew if I had my way you'd be gone. Now run along to your little 100 member forum and cry

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...