Jump to content

Got pulled over 3 times for HID's in the last 2 weeks?


Recommended Posts

Posted

ive had people flash mine for HID's but never had a cop do anything about it. i know its illegal and if i get pulled over for it so be it.

Posted

When I get my motorcycle, I'm getting 55w 3k

The blue tint on a 1980 Honda would just look terrible. But being seen is very important to me when riding.

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

i fucking hate when assholes with bright ass hids get behind me!

ya its cool in your car but sucks for everyone eles

ima say +1 for the popo

That's why i have my back windows tinted :D

The 6k-5k are brighter then 10k-8k anyway.

Posted

i got 8000k in my truck and i get away with them. ive gotten pulled over once but it was 2am and the cop wanted to see if i was drunk (which i wasnt). he had me pulled over so he had to give me a ticket for something

Posted

When I get my motorcycle, I'm getting 55w 3k

The blue tint on a 1980 Honda would just look terrible. But being seen is very important to me when riding.

soo your going to have yellow fog light bulbs in your headlights?

Posted

ive had people flash mine for HID's but never had a cop do anything about it. i know its illegal and if i get pulled over for it so be it.

In the jetta? What light housing are you using?

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

I've been stopped for a broken license plate light.

However, I have 5% limo tint on all windows. 8k HIDs plus 2 sets of after market fog lights and my decently loud system. All of which I have had no warnings or tickets for. This is on a 91 s10 blazer. IJS

Posted

yay, hope you get lots of tickets!

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2707 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...