Sonic Electronix

spending $10,000 on a system

Here is my suggestion for a 10k build.

Subs- 4 DC xl 18s

Amps- 1 dc 12k

Alts- 2-3 mechman, dc, mike singer- figure about $500 each plus bracket $500

Batteries- 4 XS d3100- $1500

Total for all of this would be right at about $7000. This leaves you 3k for mids and highs and 4 channels, sound deadening, wire, box, misc crap that always piles up.

If you have any questions about dc products just shoot me a pm and I will be glad to answer any questions.

in a few months i will most likely start ordering some new equipment and start building a wall in my blazer, space is limited because of fabrication work to tuck my 22s to lay frame.. i was thinking about doing (6) FI BTL N2 15s in a clamshell with (6) crescendo 3500s. but i have plenty of choices still.. my main goal is to do a 155+ on music.. What would you guys buy if you had 10 grand to play with? this is my budget for the whole system, including mids and highs. i just wanna vent and see what you guys would do.

my Rainbows in my accord were almost that amount alone...this thread and that dollar amount sounds like a dream thread in the making though.

i'll just say with 10k i wouldnt run crescendo product. and you shouldnt need 6 15s and 6 amps to pull that number either.

in a few months i will most likely start ordering some new equipment and start building a wall in my blazer, space is limited because of fabrication work to tuck my 22s to lay frame.. i was thinking about doing (6) FI BTL N2 15s in a clamshell with (6) crescendo 3500s. but i have plenty of choices still.. my main goal is to do a 155+ on music.. What would you guys buy if you had 10 grand to play with? this is my budget for the whole system, including mids and highs. i just wanna vent and see what you guys would do.

my Rainbows in my accord were almost that amount alone...this thread and that dollar amount sounds like a dream thread in the making though.

i'll just say with 10k i wouldnt run crescendo product. and you shouldnt need 6 15s and 6 amps to pull that number either.

what amps would you run then? and its not really a dream thread. ill have the cash in a few months, i been saving up for awhile and just waiting to sell one of my cars.

My youtube channel, please subscribe
http://www.youtube.com/ballinblaza

if you are doing a b pillar wall, i honestly dont think you need that much equipment.. i did 3 18s on 1 stetsom 7k, and was doing a 155.2 at 35hz at the headrest on music at 10v...

but 6 15s will move a ton of air.. so if you are also going for insane hairtrick factor, you will get that

just get your electrical up to par to keep up with the current demands and you should be fine on whatever you do

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Here is my suggestion for a 10k build.

Subs- 4 DC xl 18s

Amps- 1 dc 12k

Alts- 2-3 mechman, dc, mike singer- figure about $500 each plus bracket $500

Batteries- 4 XS d3100- $1500

Total for all of this would be right at about $7000. This leaves you 3k for mids and highs and 4 channels, sound deadening, wire, box, misc crap that always piles up.

If you have any questions about dc products just shoot me a pm and I will be glad to answer any questions.

That looks damn similar to what I suggested lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I would do 4-15" havocs on 2k each in a 4th order.

2 alts

6 d3100's

And as many "good" highs as i could buy.

this is wat i had but i had it in a 6th order!!! The best sounding bass i have ever heard!!! it got pretty loud too!!! not quite 155s but pretty close! I moved from that to more subs and to tell you the truth i want to go back to my 4-15s sometimes more subs isnt better!!! SOMETIMES!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

boiler 12v charge at 15.8 14v at 16.8 etc i have 14v and never drop below 13 your setup sounds good but id go with Rays bandpass design

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived