all joking aside, you had enough "date rape" type drugs in your system to kill a bear at 10:10 pm, but they cleared you to drive by 3am?

i smell a load of bullshit. :bull:

Actually he raises a good point, pcp aint something you mess around with, it can cause hallucinations, depersonalization and paranoia, if he was dosed with enough to kill a bear as he said chances are he`d/she`d be too busy being f**ked up to be able to drive a few hours later....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Odd topic. I honestly think, due to the forum here, the first half of the post should have been left out. If a Dr told you to tell as many people about that as possible, I sure dont agree. Maybe just people around you, your family.

The drugged thing happens way to much, living in Sac, while I was single, I met a few girls who been date raped meeting guys at bars. Its all over the news, every week.

I personally never met Andrew but he used to PM me all the time for questions. He was never rude, or talked shit to me, even though I was pretty rude to him about half the time- Questions do get annoying.

The hospital doesn't let you drive off, but they do give you a Taxi ticket. I drank way to much when I was like 19-20- passed out, choked on my tongue and needed my stomach pumped. I got in the hospital about 2-3am, and was released at about 5am. The Drs walked me to the taxi, gave the driver a ticket for a free ride ( paid within the medical bill ) Oddly the Nurse told me I should have been dead a bottle of tequila ago lol So I think Drs/nurses tend to over exaggerate things

There may be some BS or some exageration to this, maybe some attention-whore-ism but if he now has a life threatening problem, well, That sucks man, I hope the best to you, and be careful

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Berto...i didnt even read the whole stupid fuckin post that andrew posted. Didnt care to either. He talks alot of shit and i highly doubt half of what he even posted was truth.

Furthermore why you brought you and your team into it made no sense to me. I just call people on thier bullshit wether it you or a teammate or a mod here or a friend. I dobt care who it is. Ive had a disagreement with pretty much everyone at one tine or another.

You can not like me idc your team can not like me idc either. But while your at it tell them all to not contact me for any help or advice on anything whatsoever if im so bad.

Bullshit... A cop wouldn't give you a ride home Lol jk tryin to lighten the mood cuz errybodys all mad, it sucks to see people you look up to angry (atleast for me, considering I've learned a lot through you guys) but I hope you recover and such, no Ill wishes or Confrontation nessicary from me

~This is added to the post you have just read:

I appreciate everything you guys do, and I hope you understand how much it matters to have people like you helping me learn

thanks so much

~Check my youtube for my music and my car audio: http://www.youtube.com/1ohmstable

~Rip dustin 7-11-09

Memorial build log: http://www.stevemead...memorial-build/

Berto...i didnt even read the whole stupid fuckin post that andrew posted. Didnt care to either. He talks alot of shit and i highly doubt half of what he even posted was truth.

Furthermore why you brought you and your team into it made no sense to me. I just call people on thier bullshit wether it you or a teammate or a mod here or a friend. I dobt care who it is. Ive had a disagreement with pretty much everyone at one tine or another.

You can not like me idc your team can not like me idc either. But while your at it tell them all to not contact me for any help or advice on anything whatsoever if im so bad.

Doesn't look like you read my whole post either. Cuz if you did you would have known why I brought up my team. And you would have also seen that I never said any of us had a problem with you. Another thing you would have notice that I called you a RESPECTED competitor. So if you can point out where I said I/we didn't like you I would gladly delete that because that's not the case.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch.

I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either.

any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too

Doesn't look like you read my whole post either. Cuz if you did you would have known why I brought up my team. And you would have also seen that I never said any of us had a problem with you. Another thing you would have notice that I called you a RESPECTED competitor. So if you can point out where I said I/we didn't like you I would gladly delete that because that's not the case.

i took this

Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man.

as you and your team werent fans of me...a little confusing.

He/she lied about being part of team atomic. And gave out bullshit information about atomic. And was just representing atomic in a horrible way all the way around.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived