ALPINE408 Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 no not him Ah, I thought he was the one lying about Atomic and being an Atomic rep or being sponsored by them or something like that. about the team pricing ya that was him and his little rca light box he said he got the ok to sale here and he didnt not the smartest person Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Berto Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 Berto...i didnt even read the whole stupid fuckin post that andrew posted. Didnt care to either. He talks alot of shit and i highly doubt half of what he even posted was truth. Furthermore why you brought you and your team into it made no sense to me. I just call people on thier bullshit wether it you or a teammate or a mod here or a friend. I dobt care who it is. Ive had a disagreement with pretty much everyone at one tine or another. You can not like me idc your team can not like me idc either. But while your at it tell them all to not contact me for any help or advice on anything whatsoever if im so bad. Doesn't look like you read my whole post either. Cuz if you did you would have known why I brought up my team. And you would have also seen that I never said any of us had a problem with you. Another thing you would have notice that I called you a RESPECTED competitor. So if you can point out where I said I/we didn't like you I would gladly delete that because that's not the case. i took this Wow. I know you're "Forum Asshole" and you're not me and my teams biggest fan so we hear some bad mouthing coming from your end sometimes but damn I didn't even expect this from you man. as you and your team werent fans of me...a little confusing. I tried to say you weren't our number one fan. (I was kind of confused as to how to type it out when I did) But I said that to point out that I'm used to all of us going at it in the lanes. And that it was still shocking to see you say what you did because even though all of us don't get along you've done big things in the lanes and you've pulled A LOT of respect for yourself because of that. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
AI James Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 the difference is our conversations are all complete bullshit...after the argument happens im all good and we all compete and are good. this guy personally made it a point to call me out calling me a bitch and making it a point to consistently egg me on. then everytime im somewhere he ducks out. whatever happened to him was most likely karma coming to bite him in the ass. which goes the same for me for treating people like shit.
Berto Posted August 23, 2011 Report Posted August 23, 2011 the difference is our conversations are all complete bullshit...after the argument happens im all good and we all compete and are good. this guy personally made it a point to call me out calling me a bitch and making it a point to consistently egg me on. then everytime im somewhere he ducks out. whatever happened to him was most likely karma coming to bite him in the ass. which goes the same for me for treating people like shit. Yeah, that's why i have no problem with us going at it because it's competition talk. I didn't know what went on between you and him, that's why when I first saw your post it shocked the hell out of me. Because outside of the lanes your a pretty chill guy. And in the lanes you like to talk but that's cuz you have your ride to back it up. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
C-Fizzy Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
OrionStang Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Winn Posted August 24, 2011 Report Posted August 24, 2011 I can't speak on him being good or bad, but people get drugged at gay/bi/T girl clubs alot, I know this because I have a gay room mate and I have talked to him and his friends. There's a lot of identity and social issues and those communities. I know they are often misunderstood, and hard to deal with. I'm not condoning any behaviors or anything, just speaking from what I've seen. I know everyone has a hard time fitting in and in the gay/les community its way worse and much more ego driven than anyone realizes. So him/her reaching out like this is kind of a big step, public humility is very difficult to deal with. I was raised not to kick a "man" when "he's" down. So I deff won't. But if "he" is making all this up then karma is a bitch. I can speak on the drugged thing too, some time ago I got drugged at a club, don't ask me why. My reaction was kind of opposite though. I ended up flipping out and went in hulk mode. Ended up getting tazed 3 times, broke lots of shit, hurt a couple cops and collapsed. I had the tingly feelings and vision issues following a few days after. I was fucked up, I got all the charges dropped, due to the GHB, pcp and acid found in my system. But I got stuck with roughly 6k in damages to the club and people lol. My unit wasn't happy either. any way hope you make a full recovery, make sure you have full disclosure with people too you atleast have protection from the rear?? or do you sleep with one eye open? You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.