Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im in Va Beach! Looking at atleast losing power for a few days, and tons of flooding. Im right at the Chesepeake Bay and the wind really kicks up here.. Shit is going to suck

Where abouts are you? Shore dr.?

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Posted

My best friend Danny is stationed in VA beach, he told me a few days ago that he and some friends bought some big kites and replaced the string with 100ib fishing line and were going to try them out on the beach. I suppose thats looking at the fun side of hurricanes. On his base, the windows have pull down metal covers in case of hurricanes, pretty cool. Hey newls, be sure to post pics of the carnage, if there is any.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

I'm in Delaware...almost dead center of the path. I can't wait for the storm. It's gonna be SOOO much fun.

here erpasentin da DE...and damn i thought i was the ONLY one who thought this was gonna be fun haha

Trust me, you're not the only one. I'm friggin stoked!!

im prolly gonna take the Chevy out in some water and have some fun haha

here erpasentin da DE...and damn i thought i was the ONLY one who thought this was gonna be fun haha

Time for a Vid called Hurricane bass :) "Bass vs Hurricane"

I hope everyone makes it through alright though

maybe do some rain dance vids haha

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

im not directly in the path supposed to get 3 inches of rain and 50 mph winds. however our datacenter might get smashed. I am not looking forward to the chance of a full blown disaster recovery for 1000 servers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Norfolk, VA., it's gettin worse, I will still have my laptop and cell phone!

294523_1830629697753_1600682969_3146417_5474701_n.jpg

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

Posted

Thats why I like Ohio, no natural disasters here :santa:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Thats why I like Ohio, no natural disasters here :santa:

I lived up in Cleveland for 20 years and the worst thing we had to deal with was lake effect snow! But still, this hurricane shit doesn't really phase me lol. Woke up to the sound of tornado warnings going off at 6 this morning, grabbed an umbrella and went outside and smoked a cigarette in the 60mph gusts. Good stuff!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Thats why I like Ohio, no natural disasters here :santa:

I lived up in Cleveland for 20 years and the worst thing we had to deal with was lake effect snow! But still, this hurricane shit doesn't really phase me lol. Woke up to the sound of tornado warnings going off at 6 this morning, grabbed an umbrella and went outside and smoked a cigarette in the 60mph gusts. Good stuff!

Im in a suburb of Cleveland. I dont like to associate with Cleveland really..... But I love lake affect snow. Shuts down school and its fun to drive in.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Posted

Thats why I like Ohio, no natural disasters here :santa:

I lived up in Cleveland for 20 years and the worst thing we had to deal with was lake effect snow! But still, this hurricane shit doesn't really phase me lol. Woke up to the sound of tornado warnings going off at 6 this morning, grabbed an umbrella and went outside and smoked a cigarette in the 60mph gusts. Good stuff!

Im in a suburb of Cleveland. I dont like to associate with Cleveland really..... But I love lake affect snow. Shuts down school and its fun to drive in.

I don't like to associate with Cleveland either, I'm from Fairview Park. Yea I used to love the torrential snowfalls in the middle of the night.

On another note, this hurricane was a joke. The eye is getting ready to come over top of us and we've still had nothing more than some steady rain and a little bit of wind.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Norfolk, VA., it's gettin worse, I will still have my laptop and cell phone!

294523_1830629697753_1600682969_3146417_5474701_n.jpg

Smart thinking.

Now just hope you have service lol

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4865 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...