My new RESCUE puppy Bassethound :)

That breeder can go suck a wang for thinking about putting him to sleep. Props to you man, I would have done the same thing :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate all your words

*EDIT*

Yes, THIS LITTLE PUPPY IS ALL EARS AND HUGE FEET!!!!!

Awesome job picking up the little floppy ear.... :drinks: If you send those pics to my GF I will have to hurt you <_< ..... 8)

2 birds

2 dogs. a Mini-pincher, and a pugg

1 cat

1 turtle

I think I'll have to give her a baby to stop the farm?

:rofl:

Steven

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

seriously who the fuck wants to put an animal to sleep because it has a slight imperfection. i guess thats the kinda world we live in. dog is cute though. wish i had a dog. le sigh cray.gif

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

again, THANK YOU EVERYONE... The reason I guess they were going to put him down was because they couldnt make the money they wanted to get for him.... Once again, this is why I hate most people!!!!!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

again, THANK YOU EVERYONE... The reason I guess they were going to put him down was because they couldnt make the money they wanted to get for him.... Once again, this is why I hate most people!!!!!

yeah that is rather lame. We sure as shit haven't made any money on our dogs (of course we aren't trying to breed and sell them either). Spend a shit ton, but I couldn't think of something better to spend my money on than my dogs.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

yeah that is rather lame. We sure as shit haven't made any money on our dogs (of course we aren't trying to breed and sell them either). Spend a shit ton, but I couldn't think of something better to spend my money on than my dogs.

:drinks::clapping: :clapping:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I have never seen an 8wk old puppy NOT trip over their feet from time to time... I'd love to see these super puppies they're comparing him to.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.